Glad we could come to an understanding

Start bij het begin

Bakugou rolled his eyes ignoring him Todoroki walking closely behind still holding Bakugou's hand and not wanting to let go.

And when Mina saw this she broke into a fit of squealing letting her fangirl show. "Oh my god oh my god!" She yelled.

Sero on the other hand almost had a heart attack at the sudden actions of the girl "Mina what's wrong did you see a bug?" He asked in a panicked manner.

"A BUG!?!? IS IT A SPIDER?" Kaminari practically jumped into his boyfriends arms "Kill it"

Jirou sighed hitting Mina in the back of the head "Theirs no spider. No bugs Kami calm down Mina's just being a spazz"

"I am not but their..." Jirou hit her in the back of the head again "I know but your gonna scare of Todoroki" she whispered then turned to the rest of the group while Mina pretended to pout for a second.

"All right!" Mina yelled recovering from the severe damage caused by Jirou's hand "Let's go shopping!"

The group separated after that agreeing to meet up at the arcade. Jirou and Mina both headed to hot topic while Kiri, Kami, and Sero all headed towards the comic book store. Bakugou led Todoroki into a close by store looking through clothes.

"So what kinda clothes do you need?" Bakugou asked leaning against one of the racks.

"Oh uh Bakugou...I um" Shoto rubbed his arm nervously. He didn't exactly know how to say he was completely broke.

"Your clothes are torn up. I saw them, you need new ones. Sooo what do you want?"

"But I don't have the money to pay for anything" Todoroki said after a second in a low tone.

Bakugou raised his eyebrow at what he had said. What the hell was his problem? Did he actually think I was gonna let him pay were the thoughts running through his mind.

"Who said anything about you paying" Bakugou said turning back and looking at clothes.

Todoroki's pov*

Is he buying me clothes? No, he shouldn't waste his money like that. What's he thinking?

I opened my mouth but didn't get any words out.

"Don't argue. I'm buying." Bakugou told me shortly. I let a small sigh out giving up on any argument. A smile tugged at the sides of my lips. I guess it's pointless to argue with Bakugou's stubbornness.

"So." The blonde started making my focus turn completely to him again "What do you want?"

/Time Skip/

Me and Bakugou walked out of the store together with a few bags in our hands. I tried my best to limit what I got and how expensive but of course Bakugou wouldn't allow me to get nothing. Maybe he had money burning a hole in his pocket, I don't really understand why he would waste his money on me otherwise.

We've been walking around different stores for a while now and my legs are starting to get sore.

"Hey icyhot, it's time to meet back with the others." Bakugou said still looking into his phone at a text from what I suppose is one of the bakusqaud members.

I nodded my head following Bakugou who had already turned in another direction walking to the arcade.

"So..." I started searching for something to end the silence. I scanned my surroundings then looked at Bakugou, he had taken his school jacket off a while ago and rolled up the sleeves of the white flannel just enough for me to see the faded line on his arm.

"Where did you get that?" I asked. He glanced at me looking at me as if I were stupid to ask "Soulmark." Is the only word that I heard in reply.

"Soulmark?" I repeated showing my confusion "What's that?"

At this point Bakugou stopped walking and turned to me showing a bit of shock though it washed off his face as quick as it came. "You've never heard of a soulmark?"

I stared for a minute scanning my memory for any mentioning's of a soulmark but was left with nothing, slowly I shook my head "Am I supposed to?"

Something changed in Bakugou's face from bewildered to almost pity "What about a soulmate?"

I shook my head once again

"Are you kidding?" He more mumbled to himself "I thought parents were supposed to tell these kinda things to kids at a young age"

Well, there's the problem. My dad wouldn't waste his time explaining those kinds of things he'd rather spend it insulting me.

Bakugou took a breath before explaining everything as we began walking again.

***
This is not a cliff hanger or anything I just wanted to say how I was doing the soulmates thing in this story instead of having Bakugou explain it.

How it's supposed to work is soulmates have matching scars (so original right🙄) yeah and when two soulmates kiss for the first time the scar starts to burn though not bad just a little uncomfortable than the next day or so it brightens up and eventually it changes shape making the initials of your mates name. In some instances one mate may not develop a soulmark, normally they develop the scar during the kiss and it immediately goes into the normal steps (Bakugou doesn't know this and doesn't explain it). In other cases their just born without a soulmate.

I know it's been a while since my last update but can you please bear with me. I've been decently busy and when I'm not busy I'm just extremely unmotivated. So I'm sorry but it'll probably take a while for my chapters to come out from now on.