That means Becky, Abby, Crystal, and Kelley are in defense. In midfield is Julie, Lindsey, and Sam and our attack is Christen and Tobin.

"You ready to get up?" Christen asks.

I nod and the girls help me up then they head to their positions. A couple seconds later the ref blows her whistle so I send the ball back into play.

The next 30 or so minutes are a bit boring with myself only having to make a few routine saves.

In the 88th minute some Australian midfielder slides a ball through to a wide open Raso. Raso sprints towards goal as my defense race back to stop her, but when she gets into the 18 yard box she rips a shot low and to my left. I quickly dive for it and thankfully I get a glove to it which sends the ball back out into the field of play.

I swiftly pop back up right as the ball squirts out to an Australian. The Australian, who I recognize as Foord, puts her laces through the ball and sends it rocketing to the far upper 90. I time my jump and get a finger tip to the ball then as I fall down to the ground I watch the ball hit the cross bar and ricochet out into the mass off players.

Once again I pop right back up and rush to the other side of goal just in time for Raso to let another shot fly. This shot is down low and to my right so I swiftly get down and stop the ball with my leg then I shoot back up so I'm standing up. The ball rolls straight to Kerr who rips a shot right at me so I get my hands up and block the ball, once again sending it back into the mess of players.

"FUCKING CLEAR IT." I beg.

Logarzo gets to the ball first and she sends a low hard ball straight at me so I catch the ball and fall to the ground as the crowd burst into a loud cheer.

"Thank fuck." I say into the grass.

One of the girls touches my back so I stand up and launch the ball upfield only to have the ref blow for full time.

When the whistle blows I grab my towel and water bottle then I walk towards the bench.

As I'm walking to the bench I look towards the friends and family area and try to find my Mom. When I do find my Mom I subtly wave to her to which she smiles and waves back.

"You ready little Solo?" Tobin asks as I reach the bench.

"Yep." I say then Ash picks me up and spins me around.

"Okay I know you're Mom's Hope Solo and everything, but that was one of the best pieces of goalkeeping I've ever seen."

"Thanks Ashy." I say.

"Hell you may even take my job." Alyssa says.

"You can keep it." I say as Ash sets me down. "I much rather score the ball than keep the ball out."

"Well you do a good job of that too." Ash says.

"So what's the verdict?" I ask.

"Broken like they thought." Alyssa says.

"So what does that mean?"

"Ash will start most likely and AD will be promoted to the number two spot for the rest of the Olympics."

"So will all three of you get medals?" I question and Alyssa nods. "Sweet."

"Let's go Audi." Julie says so I follow her onto the field.

Once on the field I head to my goal which is in front of the USA fans. When I get to the goal I hang the towel up on the net then lay the water bottle outside of the net. After that's done I get ready for the kick off.