"All you did was sleep around with random Omegas and Alphas that threw themselves at you." Shouta meant it as a joke but those words should not have been said. His Alpha had been trying to make up for his mistakes and was ashamed of his past actions, but by the time Shouta realized his words had hurt Izuku, it was too late.

"...y-yeah" Izuku replied his hand gripping the back of his neck as he forced himself to be strong because Shouta made it sound like he was an unfit Alpha, not worthy of a mate and that really hurt him as if his Omega had just smacked his face.

"I-Izuku I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Shouta desperately tried to take back his words but Izuku cut him off.

"It's fine don't worry about it, I'm gonna go buy some Takoyaki and Tempura for later, do you want anything?" The Alpha asked as he began to put on his shoes to leave, he needed an excuse to get out before an anxiety attack hit him. He had to look like the strong Alpha he needed to be. He was a dominant as fuck Alpha who was the leader of a pack with an Omegan mate, he wasn't about to look like a little bitch in front of anyone. Ever.

"N-no but Izu-" Shouta tried to apologize but before he got the chance his Alpha had left, the Omega began to whine and ran upstairs to their bedroom with tears streaming down his cheeks and took off his clothes to put on a hoodie and pair of boxers that belong to his Alpha. Then he climbed into their bed and hugged the pillow Izuku slept on as he cried himself to sleep.

End of Flashback

"Whatever you're thinking about stop it. You reek," Izuku said as he rubbed his thumb over his scent glands to cover Shouta's scent with his own, making Shouta lean into his Alpha who immediately pulled away at the display of the Omegas affection.

"I'm so-" Shouta began as he felt ashamed for making his Alpha frustrated.

"Izukun!" Said a voice a cheery voice cutting off the Omega.

'Izukun?'

"Hey, Nejeri! Is everyone here?" Izuku replied with one of his genuine 100-watt smiles.

"Yeah come in! Hey Shouta!" She said with her cheery voice welcoming Izukus mate.

"H- hello... it's nice you see you again..." Shouta said now shyer because of the young and pretty Alpha.

"Izuku!"/"Mido-san!"/"Izu!"/"Alpha!"/"Long time no see."/"Finally we get to hang out at home!" voices shouted when Izuku walked into the house.

"Finally hang out at home?" Aizawa asked as he stepped aside from his Alpha, curious about his packs history.

"Hey, Aizawa!" Kendo said as she stood up and slung her arm over his shoulder to lead him to sit with them on the couch. Izuku smiled at the interaction between his mate and pack member.

"Yeah, we all went to America during our days off to be with our Alpha!" Monoma stated in a 'duh' voice before chowing down on some Takoyaki.

"Plus a pack member losing the scent of their leader doesn't feel right," Asui commented.

The Omega looked around the room and saw a loyal and tight-knit pack that his mate had created and cared for which comprised of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Monoma is an Alpha, Kendo is a Beta, Asui is a Beta, Uraraka is a Beta, Nejeri is an Alpha, Tokoyami is an Alpha, Denki is an Alpha, Jiro is an Omega, Shinso is an Alpha, Hatsume is an Omega, and Aoyama is an Alpha.

"But since Izukuns scent is so strong we didn't have to worry much but sometimes we would meet each other together or alone," Shinso added as he smiled at Izuku who gave him a beer to clink their bottles.