Take a seat [On my heart]

Shout out to Tatiana, the demon who made me write this.

~

After licking a toilet for his Patreon, Greg had fell ill.

Of course he had questioned the safety of putting his mouth where he regularly takes hot steamy dumps- he even used a Clorox wipe before doing so, however, he was no match for the disease ridden throne, and he was left with a fever that same night.

He stood in front of his bathroom mirror, dabbing concealer under his red puffy eyes. His ailment left him looking tired and blotchy- an idea entirely unacceptable to him. He was the epitome of perfection, and that left no room for an uneven skin tone.

Kai had left to go to a LGBTQ+ youth seminar for the weekend, an event his spouse had been looking forward to for months.

'Perhaps he will bring home a prize.' He thought to himself, excited at the prospect of having a new person to share his bed.

Onion's condition was worsening with time. His skin was burning to the touch, his breathing was labored, and he could barely move from his place on his bed.

'This is unacceptable." Onion mumbled to himself. He reached for his cellphone, he needed aid.

He had called the hospital several times, however, the female who had answered had told him to 'stop asking for a young personal nurse' and that "They will report him if his behavior continues"

Damned health facilities. Weren't they supposed to serve the ill?

He had decided his next best bet would be good Samaritans online. He opened his laptop and had gone on one of the most trustworthy websites he could find: Craigslist. He begun to create his own ad. He linked his Youtube channel, making sure to specify they would be paid in exposure for their good deed of caring for him. 

'Preferably female, bring a friend if you wish.' He wrote, clicking post and leaning his head against the headboard. All he had to do was wait. 

After five minutes, there were still no responses. Greg was beginning to get frustrated. Where were all the young impressionable women willing to serve him? 

'Damn it all!' He griped, throwing a pillow across the room. 'Must I always suffer!'

It was then a familiar ding resonated throughout the room, a taker!

"I am in the area." The message had read. This was perfect. He texted him the gate code, "No funny business" He reminded "I expect good service."

The stranger agreed, telling him he would arrive in five minutes. Perhaps the human race wasn't useless after all. 

After a short while, a knock brought him out of his stupor. "They're here". He waddles his way over to the door. 

Not a second before opening it, a familiar face had stormed in, making him fall to the floor. 

Hansen. 

"Can you explain your newest scheme? Greg?" The older man glared at him. He was tall and dressed in a grey suit. If the sickly man didn't despise him so much he would say he looked quite sharp. 

"Luring in young women by feigning illness! Absurd!" He threw his hands in the air "I have half a mind to call the police!" 

Greg's body ached from hitting the floor. "H-hansen." He stuttered, his vision going dark.

Greg slumped over, unconscious. 

-

Onion awoke to the feeling of someone lifting his limp body off the floor. The arms were strong and they left no room for struggle. He could feel the muscles shift against his pale skin. He felt protected.  

Chris cleared the stacks of letters from the IRS from the large dining table. He gingerly placed Onision's sickly body on the cool wood, making sure to support his head.

"This is no good." The older man chastised, feeling Onion's pale neck, he noted the strong heat emanating from his skin. "You really are sick, young man." Onision hated that he liked the feeling of the bastard's hands on him. They were more comforting than anything he felt before. "Don't *cough* touch me." He tried to resist, but he ended up leaning into the man's arms. His heart began to beat fast, and he had a lurking suspicion that it wasn't the fever doing it. 

He shushed Onision. "I cannot sit and watch people suffer. Despite our differences, I am here to help." Chris walked towards the kitchen, and not a moment later, he returned, a wet towel in his hand "This should do the trick."

The elder had lifted his arms. "Take this darn thing off- it's making it more difficult for you" His shirt was removed in one swift motion, a damp cloth ended up taking its place. 

'What's happening?' Greg panicked. One of his greatest enemies was wiping his bare flesh. He was taking care of him. He had never felt more vulnerable in his life- but the mere feeling of the cool fabric was too good to refuse. Greg laid before him, accepting the help like a weak child. 

"If only you weren't so terrible, Greg." he opened his crust filled eyes, surprised to find Hansen staring straight at him. "You are quite the attractive young man." 

Heat spread across Greg's cheeks. He couldn't help but revel in the compliment. His nemesis was here, serving him, feeding his ego- maybe today wasn't as bad as he thought. "You are quite okay yourself, Hansen. Not as much as I, though" He whispered. The action of speaking took a lot out of him. He remained quiet after that, his labored breathing the only sounds coming out from his mouth. 

A while passed before Greg felt less terrible. Hansen had continued to wipe him down, occasionally re-wetting the towel from the time he spent with him. Eventually, Greg was falling asleep.

A small pressure was felt on his forehead- a kiss. "Sleep well, Gregory." The man whispered, before a door shut. He had left. 

'See you soon, Hansen.' Sleep took him. 

Fin