This God is a good God.  All His thinking and thoughts about us is nothing but good.  He is always thinking about how to bless, save or do something wonderful for His children.  He called forth goodness unto us from the words of His mouth.  He made strawberries and loves watching His beloved children eat them, they run and look at their tongues, how red they are.  He made the fruits the vegetables and all vegetation for our benefit- just to show us His love for us.  The constitution of the flower, whatever flower that He made, the rare beauty, the perfume, the nectar- the raw material of honey, the colours of the rainbow, the petals- the simple effortless beauty, that God gave to flowers, was all given to show His love for His children.

This God, loves His creation- mankind, so much.  He relates with His children of every tribe and tongue.  He speaks every language on Earth and in Heaven, nothing is a mystery to Him.  This God can never die, He always was, He always will be.  He loved mankind so much that when the first man and woman made the terrible decision and disobeyed Him, He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to pay the price of mankind’s redemption with His precious divine blood.  There was an archangel, called Lucifer who did not like God’s plan to create a family.  Lucifer was jealous of all the love honour, dominion, gifts and talents that were given to this new creation, but most of all that these creatures would be God’s children, therefore, heirs of His wealth, love goodness, wisdom, creativity, and a whole eternity of uncountable blessings and gifts.  This sinister jealousy and hatred that Lucifer has for mankind, is what drove him to deceive Adam and Eve.  Lucifer’s plan was to lure man into sin so that God would have no other choice but to destroy them.  But this God had a plan that was kept locked away in a secret vault.  This plan had been, even before the Earth’s foundations had been laid- the plan of man’s redemption through the divine precious blood of Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God.

This God is a great God.  He is shrouded in mystery- you can never know all there is to know about Him.  He is kind, gentle, loving, patient, giving, complicated yet very simple, very humble.  The God that owns everything, and just wants to see His children enjoy everything that He owns.  This God is love.  He is love personified.  He is always full of joy, peace and happiness, and when God laughs, its like this: the beauty of the rainbow, the playfulness of a puppy, the comfort that a new born baby feels in the loving arms of his mother, the brilliance of all the constellations, the melodious music of the roar of His laughter, that is infectious, you could never resist to laugh yourself if you hear God laugh.  Don’t miss this God, He is too precious to miss.  Anyone who fails to spend eternity with this God has thrown life away.

This God is beautiful.  He is spirit.  To the natural, physical human eye, He is invisible unless He chooses to unveil the spirit realm to someone.  The spirit realm is more real, more advanced whether in wisdom, or knowledge, or design, or creativity, or beauty, or colours, or technology or architecture or size or structure, in fact, in every shape or form than the physical, earthly realm.

This God is a big God who created big beings, angels some as tall as 20 feet.  His hair is white- white of holiness, white of purity, white of righteousness, white of wisdom, white of The Ancient of Days.  His eyes are like a flame of fire, they see deep into the hearts of men and knows what we will say long before we have grown up to say those words.  This God fills the whole of heaven, heaven is His throne, earth, is His footstool.  At any and every given time Jehovah, YAWEH, is in absolute control of this universe.  No star can be born without His authorisation.  The Father loves the Son and the Son loves the Father.  The Son abides in the bosom of the Father.  The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father and Son.  The Son knows what is in the mind of the Father, and the Father knows what is in the mind of Son.  The Holy Spirit impresses the mind of God on our minds so that we understand what God is doing or saying.  The Holy Spirit brings heaven down to earth, and He can take a person to heaven or unveil heaven to them.

I do not pretend to say that I have seen God, because I have not, but His invisible attributes, He has impressed on man- love, kindness, emotions, laughter, humour, hair, hands, feet, etc.

This God is life, eternal life, life with no end.  He is the owner and creator of all life.  Nothing can live without Him.  As the giver of life, God cannot take life.  That is, God cannot annihilate, what He has created, if a man chooses to reject God, he will be separated from God eternally, but not blotted out of existence.  God could do so if He wanted to but that would be against the spiritual laws that He laid down, it would be against His own principles that He laid down for himself because He is a God of impeccable integrity, He is the picture of perfection, the author of wisdom, the owner of excellence, majesty is the hem of His robes and beauty is on His fingertips.  Being the giver of life, God will not utterly take life.  He breathes life, His breathe is the atmosphere of heaven.

This God is not indifferent, He is not uncaring or aloof as most people think, He is very much in control of this entire universe and others, come on, you would not limit God just to this universe, expansive as it is- He is too excellent for just this universe.

He wants a relationship with every human being that He has created, from every nation, tribe and tongue, God wants to be a father to all- a loving father.  He has given man a will to choose whether to relate to Him or not, even though God yearns desperately for our love and fellowship, He will not override our will even though He has the power to do so.

This God created the universe and all the planets and constellations, He gave man dominion over the entire Earth, but man was deceived into forfeiting that dominion by Lucifer, a fallen archangel who was envious of man, Satan or Lucifer, took away the dominion of this Earth from man through deception.  This God sent His only begotten Son to buy back all of mankind from the hand of satan with His blood, with His life.  Jesus God’s only Son died the death that man should have died, He paid the price that man should have paid, He bore the pain, suffering, torture, torment of body and mind, He, Jesus was made the embodiment of sin, and was put to death on the cross.  He suffered the separation from the Father that He wanted to spare us from experiencing, He went down to Hell and disarmed satan with the sword of His mouth and took away the keys of death and Hell from him.

This God is not some psycho-megalomaniac, who is looking for ‘yes’ men to satisfy His insatiable ego, no, He created people who can think and make choices for themselves, who have a free will to choose to love Him or not, or believe in Him or not.  He wants our love for Him to be genuine and straight from the heart.

This God is knocking at the door of every heart, please let Him in, everlasting life and joy will be yours.

This is a world that has misunderstood this God, God that wants to reach out and is reaching out to a world that has rejected Him, that blames God when things go wrong but ignores Him when things are right.  A world that has laid down a path that it wants to follow even though that path is the wrong path, the path that leads to destruction.  A world that pretends not to know, that only this God can solve its overwhelming problems.   A world that lies to itself, that this God does not exist.  If He is not, then how are we?  How do we come about?  Forget Darwin’s deception, because even those who quote Darwin deep down, don’t believe what they are saying.  The newness of each passing day, the changing of times and seasons is testimony enough that this God is the only God there is.