I was honestly surprised at how good they did

I was honestly surprised at how good they did. The girls had there own section and the boys had there own section too. But it's not like we couldn't go on each others side. No one really cared. "I got the snacks and drinks!" Said Mina. Food. How am I just not going to eat the whole night without anyone noticing? "Ok everyone. Come sit down! Were gonna play truth or dare." Said Kaminari. Kacchan came up from behind me and grabbed my wrist. I dont know if I was just paranoid, but I felt something...i dont know...like a moist feeling on my wrist. I tried to ignore it. Kacchan stopped pulling me and pointed to a spot. He sat down and patted the spot next to him. I sat down next to him and he ruffled up my hair and smiled. Sure, it was a bit strange seeing Kacchan being so nice, but I really enjoyed him not bullying me all the time. "Ok so it will go me, hagakura, kouda, Asui, Yiyorouzu, tokoyami, Todoroki, Uruaka, Jirou, Mineta, Izuku, Iida, Kirishima, Shouji, Bakugou, sero, tokoyami, Aoyama, Ojirou, and satou." Denki said to the class.  We were doing our truths and dares and enjoying ourselves when Iida pointed something out. "Um Midoriya? I think there is....blood on you're sleeve. Are you ok?" My heart sank. I looked at my sleeve and yep. There was blood on it. Shit. I imminently got up. The classes attention was on me. "O-oh y-yeah it's just a-a cut f-from earlier w-when I w-was getting m-my stuff! I-I just scratched m-my arm on a n-nail. Nothing t-to freak out a-about!" I nervously smiled and ran to the elevator. I got to my dorm room and ran into the bathroom. I rolled up my sleeve and my cuts were bleeding through the bandages. Shit! Kacchan must have squeezed my wrist to hard. I wiped off the blood and then wrapped up my arm. I threw away the bandages I had on before and put on some new ones. I took off my hoodie and put on a long sleeved shirt and prayed that they wouldn't be suspicious. I walked into the common area and sat down where I was sitting. The four same people were looking at me with a worrisome face. Soon enough, it was my turn. "Izuku truth or dare." I decided to play it safe and said truth. "Did you really get that scratch from a nail?" Asked Kacchan. God dammit. Now hes suspicious. "O-of course! You r-really dont h-have to worry!" "Yeah...ok" Kacchan scoffed and we continued to play. "Bakugou truth or dare?" Asked kirishima. "I'm not a pussy. Dare!" Said Kacchan. Kaminari then whispered something into kirishimas ear. They both grinned and looked at kacchan. "He have to hold Midoriyas hand until the next game we play." That was Kacchans dare?! What?! I looked at him and he had a angry expression but his face was a bright red. He turned his attention to me then out of nowhere, he slid his hand into mine and looked away from me. I felt my face get hot. I covered my open hand with my face. "OooOOOOooOooooOoOohhHHhHhHhHHhhh!" Yelled the class. "G-guys c'mon! We-we aren't l-like that!" The class just rolled their eyes and continued the game. After half a round of truth or dare, Mina came up with the craziest game. "Let's play spin the bottle!" I was surprised that everyone was agreeing! Even Kacchan and todoroki! Iida was against the game so he decided not to play this game. Me and Kacchan let our hands go. "H-huh?! R-really?!" I asked mina. "Yeah why not?" She replied. Shouji placed the bottle in the middle. "Who wants to go first?" Asked Uruaka. "I'll go! Hot babes here we come!" Said mineta. The girls gagged. "He is not going first!" Groaned yiyorouzu. "I'll go instead." I looked at Kacchan in shock. Hes willingly playing?! He spun the bottle. The atmosphere got thick and it felt like time had slown down. The bottle spun and spun until it stopped on........ME?!