~4~

~Jays POV~

  "I'd love to, just not right now. I don't think I could eat anything else," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I really did want to go, because Ella seemed to really want to. I didn't want to miss out on seeing her joyful face light up after tasting the new froyo!
  "Okay. Maybe another time," She smiled innocently. God, that smile could kill.
  "Yeah! But right now we're gonna go because it's starting to get busy," Hosuh began to stuff his phone in his bag. He had pulled it to check a text, I'm guessing. He definitely wanted to leave, and I don't blame him. He had never really been the type to like crowds.
  "Alright, hurry up then!" She ushered him with a wide grin, making me smile too. Hosuh in turn pointed a finger gun at her with an unimpressed face.
  "No," he took his phone out of his bag and placed it on the table, grinning widely.
  "Ooo" Daniel muttered, earning a blank look from the two.
  "Do not speak, we are battling," Ella said, holding back a laugh. She looked back at Hosuh and Hosuh looked back at her.
  "Ree," she wiggled her eyebrows, and I chuckled. She was odd, but I loved it.
  "I'm leaving you," Hosuh shook his head and began to stand up.
  "You know I'm your ride home, right?" She looked at him with a look that could've spoke for her.
  "........... Shoot......" He mumbled and sat back down.
  "But it is time to go, GET BACK UP!" She demanded, grabbing her stuff and standing up.
  "Then what was all that about!?" He demanded.
  "Meh, you seemed salty and I wanted to tip you over," she said with a chuckle. Hosuh was, indeed, salty.
  "NoOOooOoooOoo!!!" He pouted.
  "YeSsSSsSSsSSSS," she insisted, beginning to walk off. I got up quickly and followed her, along with Daniel. Stephen appeared to snap out of a trance.
  "Hmm? Oh were leaving now? Oh okay," he said as he gathered his things.
  "What were you too busy thinkin' about someone special to notice? A guy??? Mmmm????" Ella, yet again, wiggled her eyebrows, causing the whole table to erupt in laughter excluding Stephen .
  "No, I'm not gay," he stood up and began to walk away.
  "Maybe not, but you could be bi! Like me!" She smiled confidently, making me smile. She had been out of the closet to us for as long as I can remember. She had never really been secretive about it.
  "I'm not though, that's the thing," he said, getting increasingly annoyed by the second.
  "Pan?" She pestered.
  "No," he responded.
  "Poly? That's a thing right?"
  "No- well- it is a thing from my understanding, but I'm not it I don't think."
  "Aceeeee?????"
  "No!!! I'm hetero, leave me alone!" He said as we exited the mall.
  "Oof, boring-in-denial-'im-straight' kinda guy I see," she said as though it were a term we were all familiar with.
  "A- a what now??" I asked, curiosity lacing my tone. But mostly confusion.
  "A boring-in-denial-'im-straight' kinda guy!" She giggled.
  "If you say so," I smiled, confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
528 words. Sorry it's all dialogue, and sorry I didn't really focus on stosuh that much. I just really wanted to get an update out and this is what I felt like writing. Hope you understand!

Byeeeeee!!!