CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Magsimula sa umpisa

“You, naughty you, what would Cassie think about us now?” She told him in between chuckles. Edward laughed heartedly and gave her a playful tapped in her lap which made her look at him.

“What?” She asked him, her voice still with a hint of laughter in it. Edward shrugged his shoulder and smiled at her.

“She will think that we will have one hell of a flight, after seeing her passengers in such a compromising occurrence.” He joked as he kissed her again, now slowly and soft. They stopped as soon as they heard the pilot's voice from the overhead speaker, announcing that they are about to take off.

Bella laughed softly at that and shook her head.

“You behave; Mr. Passenger or we will surely be in trouble.” She teased as she leaned back at her seat. Edward laughed at her retort and leaned his head at the seat’s headrest.

“I just miss you so much. I waited for this time to happen, Bella and I will not let you go that is for sure.” Edward told her with the warmest voice that shook her insides.

“I’ll stay Edward and will not go anywhere. I assure you that.” She said to him and gave him her sweetest smile.

“I love you.” He mouthed to her as he held on her hand that was resting on the armrest.

Bella smiled at the loving man beside her as she turned her hand upside down bringing his hand with hers as she intertwined her fingers between his. “I love you too.” She mouthed and clasped his hand to hers and tightened her gripped as they both looked intently in each other’s eyes.

They stayed like that for a while a companionable silence between them when the overhead speaker buzzed again as the Pilot announced that they are safely airborne and may unlocked their seatbelts if they wanted to. Edward winked at Bella and smiled mischievously.

“We are airborne, love.” He sweetly said to her, a hint of playfulness on his voice. Bella laughed and playfully spanked his shoulder.

“I’ve heard the pilot announced that love. I am not deaf.” She playfully retorted in between giggles. Edward shook his head and started to unfasten her seatbelt.

“What are you doing?” She asked him. Edward smiled at her and gave her nose a playful kiss. “I got crazy when you called me love that was the kiss at the nose for. The seatbelt was a different story.” He told her as he winked at her again. Bella shook her head and darted her tongue playfully at him.

“What’s with the wink and playfulness, Mister?” She asked him, her voice faking a stern tone.

Edward did not answer her question instead he pulled her to his lap and kissed her again as he held on her waist. “I’ll show you something.” He whispered in her ear as he nibbled on it. Bella looked at him in the eye and smiled at him.

“Where are all this going, love?” She seductively whispered  and lowered her head at his jaw line  while she seductively licked it with her tongue. Edward moaned lightly and carried her to his arms.

He then walked towards the back of the plane and turned at the right corner where a door was close. He gently put her down to her feet as he fished lower at his pants’ pocket and pulled out a key from inside his pocket. He then waved it in front of her face. “Open it.” He instructed her and gave her the key.

Bella lifted an eyebrow at him and chewed on her upper lips as she excitedly inserted the key in the door knob. She was about to turn the knob to open the door when Edward stopped her and kiss her again. She was so caught off guard and was taken by his kiss that she responded to him with much passion as his. Edward slid his head to her neck and gave her neck hot kisses. She was moaning pleasurably at his gentle blows when she felt his fingers started to work on the zipper at the back of her dress. He was running his fingers at her bare back and claimed her mouth again. Edward was tugging and licking her lips when he slowly slid off the rest of her dress out of her body. He supported her as she lifted her feet out of the dress that was now lying on the airplane’s floor. Edward tugged her in his arms again and kissed the side of her neck.