2: To The X-wing!

A platoon of Stormtroopers passed you by, staring at General Hux's body half-slung across your shoulder, half-trailing on the ground.

'Taking care of the body,' you explained to them, and that was apparently enough for them to continue on their way.

That was close, you thought. Then again, nobody has reason to doubt that you're simply throwing away Hux's corpse.

Luckily, the garbage disposal unit was close-by to the aircraft runway, meaning that you could get near the X-wings without looking suspicious. You were just disposing of the body, after all.

How you were actually going to board the X-wing was another story.

'What are you doing?'

You whipped around to find the face of a Stormtrooper looking right at you. Oh, shoot.

Your brain frantically racing for an answer, you replied, 'Taking care of Hux's corpse.' Please don't breathe, I thought at the General.

'So he's dead,' the trooper said eventually. 'That's a shame. He was a...competent...general.'

Is, you mentally corrected him. 

'Well, aren't you going to...toss him in?' The Stormtrooper gestured towards the disposal unit expectantly.

Crap, what am I meant to say to that?

Nothing, you realised. Unless you had plans on literally throwing your general into the trash, there was no other option but to strike fast and run.

In the blink of an instant, you'd whipped out your SE-14C gun (set to stun) and shot the trooper right in the face. No going back now.

With a kind of energy that you'd never known existed within you, you made a wild dash for the X-wings while dragging Hux's body behind you. 

Fifty metres to go.

Others began to notice what was happening, but it took them a few seconds to grab their guns.

Thirty.

Took them even longer to shoot at you.

Ten.

Lasers rippled through the air.

Five.

Searing pain ripped through your leg, but you pushed on.

Three.

Your boots thudded up the ramp as you fired blindly at your friends, who were now your enemies. Shoving a helmet over your head, you threw Hux's body on the seat beside you and reached for the controls.

Gritting your teeth, you shoved your foot down on the accelerator and the engine roared to life. Stormtroopers fell back as the X-wing shot forward, towards the exit. The world around you blurred as you emerged from the Starkiller victorious. 

At least, until you noticed that there was an entourage of tiefighters hot on your trail.

Shoot.

You glanced at the hyperdrive control on your dashboard, debating whether to activate it or not. You'd never gone into hyperspace before, but what other choice did you have?

Making your decision, you hit the button and watched as the world around you morphed into an explosion of light, lasting for a few long moments before you found yourself skimming over an expanse of ocean on a totally different planet.

Where am I?

You took a quick glance over your shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief. There was nobody following you anymore; they must have given up.

Wow.

You'd saved the General and escaped unscathed. Well, almost.

Your leg had burned by the laser but didn't require immediate medical attention. Then your gaze shifted to Hux, who was stirring on the seat.

'Where am I?' he mumbled.

I smiled to myself. He was finally awake.

'Somewhere safe.'