chapter nineteen

Saturday

Finn woke up and got ready. He ate breakfast and went outside.

He tried to call Millie again but she didn't answer.

He went to her house and he saw that in one room the lights were turned on and he saw a shadow. Then the lights turned off.

He decided to not knock and just find a way to break into the house. He hoped she wouldn't mind.

(Lil warning it'll be cringe af)
He broke the door and went inside.
It was quiet. If somebody was here, the person heard him for sure.

He decided to take a pan (the thing to make fried eggs or something) with him.

He went upstairs as quiet as he could.

It was quite obvious that she wouldn't be locked in a random room.
The room was hidden for sure, he thought.

He entered her parents room and he saw it. Behind the closet there was light. There she was locked.

He slowly opened the door and saw her father and Millie in the room.

"What the hell?! Let her go, psycho!" he shouted.
„Ugh you again.. she should be spending more time with her family and not with something like you"
„Shut the fuck up, dad! You are sick"
„Millie, show some respect. And you go away."

Millies father tried to push him outside but he hit him with the pan (fried egg thing) and as fast as he could he took Millie and ran downstairs.

He was strong and Millie wasn't that heavy.
He ran to his house with her and he didn't care about his parents. At least they weren't ill.

While waiting for the ambulance he explained everything to his parents and they understood.
Maybe they even accepted their relationship.

Millie just hoped that she doesn't have to face her father ever again.

Millies mother took the first flight that was possible but she would arrive late night.

Then the ambulance came.

At the hospital

Millie was bored , so she read a magazine and while reading it she fell asleep.

Then, a few hours later, she woke up and realized that her mom was standing next to her. They stared at each other for a while and then her mother opened her mouth and said:

„You won't see him again. You're safe now, I promise" and then she hugged her.
Millie hugged her back and even though she was feeling better, she needed to rest, so she fell asleep.

-
that was short and kind of cringe but yeah.
the book will be ending soon

-hanna