𝟐𝟖. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"if he cared so much then why'd he do it, huh? if he cared so much why did he cheat on me? and if he didn't care about her, why did he cheat on me with her?" camila finished gathering her lunch and walked away from roshaun. she sat at the table with campo and his friends, putting her head in her hands.

"are you good?" campo asked her. she nodded and he nodded as well. camila wasn't good though. she was still weak when it came to the whole situation, which is why she often tries to avoid the subject of alvaro.

alvaro sat at the lunch table, waiting for roshaun to get to the table so he could ask roshaun what was said between him and camila. he still wanted to know everything about her. he wanted to know how she was doing, if she was okay, and everything new that popped up in her life. the only way he could do so was to find out through roshaun.

"what happened?" alvaro asked roshaun as he sat down. roshaun shook his head and let out a long sigh.

"i tried bro, but she's not budging. she doesn't want anything to do with you." roshaun informed alvaro. alvaro shook his head and groaned, resting his head on the lunch table.

"i'm gonna stay single forever." he mumbled, looking over at camila who was smiling at her phone.

"still can't believe you and breanna hung out on more than one occasion, alvaro. how stupid are you?" roshaun spat, once again feeling angry at his friend.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

camila made her way upstairs, walking into elias' room and plopping down on his bed. she sighed, wishing her brother was with her. she found comfort in her brother, he always helped her feel at ease when she was going through things.

after spending five minutes lying down in his room, she walked to her room and turned her tv on. she decided she was going to watch the aaron hernandez documentary.

her phone went off and she looked at it, rolling her eyes at the sight.

IMESSAGE
today 3:15pm

unknown
camila ?

camila
no.

unknown
liar

camila
who is this

unknown
it's breanna
read

camila was fuming. physically, she wanted to beat breannas ass. breanna fooled camila into thinking they were friends, only to turn around and fuck her over. if she ever had the chance, she would definitely take it with no hesitation. bitches like breanna made camila sick.

unknown
okay i know you hate me,
i don't doubt it

unknown
but listen

unknown
you have to forgive alvaro

unknown
i shouldn't have done what
i did, i am sorry

camila
say sike rn

camila
you're really telling me sorry
and asking me to forgive
alvaro ?