Fashionable Idol

Day 3 of TdBk Week

Info:
Mutual Pinning / Lowkey Makeout Session / Confessions / Idol / This Oneshot got more love then I expected

    For about a year now Katsuki has been Shoto personal fashionista. Bassically Katsuki was in charge of picking all of Shotos outfits for his shows, modeling, and photoshoots. Shoto never wanted this, his entire life was controlled by other people and now this? But over time he found this rewarding for so many reasons.

    One, Katsuki always let Shoto help with the outfit. Shoto may not have had full control but this is the one thing he felt he could control. Felt he could choose with his own hands, and Katsuki gave him that sacred opportunity. Two, he may have a crush on the blonde. Katsuki was the only one who treated him like a human rather than a doll. He was known as an idol, not a human. He got so used to being that perfect idol doll that when the blonde entered his life he felt spoiled almost?

    "Hey snap outta it!" Katsuki claps in front of his face bringing Shoto out of his thoughts. "Anyway! What're you feeling? Red? Blue? Oh! Maybe pink." Katsuki starts rummaging through the large closet of clothing.

    "Pink and white." Shoto walks to a box filled with jewelry and headpieces. "I'm gonna grab some rings."

    "Try to find something with flowers than. I think this shirt will look nice, with this jacket." Katsuki pulled two items off their designated clothing hangers. He held them up to face the half and half boy who was currently sitting on the ground rummaging through different rings. There was a thin white shirt with pink flowers scattered around. The jacket was thick, denim, and a similar baby pink as the flowers.

    "It looks nice." Shoto goes back to rummaging through the box. Katsuki sits next to him and helps. He can't help but glance over often admiring the way his blonde hair swayed. His eyes were concentrated and yet Shoto couldn't help but take in the ruby color. Now he was basically staring but he couldn't help himself.

    "Are you gonna keep staring? Or are you gonna do something fucking productive?" Katsuki hisses with fierce at him.

    "I'm not sure yet."

    "OK! WHAT THE FUCK!" Katsuki shouts, Shoto tilts his head slightly in confusion. "Why are you staring at me so much lately? GOT A PROBLEM?"

    "No you're just pretty."

    "Stupid! You're obviously the pretty one here if part of your job is litterlly you needing to be fucking attractive." Katsuki huffs a small blush on his cheeks. "People will pay you solely for existing."

    "Yeah. I hate it." Shoto looks down into the box. He continued rummaging to hopefully relax himself.

    "You've told me how much you hate your dumbass job a million times! Damn I would too if I was you. Fucking loser."

    "Yeah. But I meant, I hate how people view me. Except for you, you see me as a human as an equal. Not as some rich idol that's perfect in every way. You don't just want in my pants or my money, or even for bragging rights. You let me take control of my own life, unlike so many other people. Thank you, Bakugou."

    "Huh? Of Course I treat you like a human you are human! Those other people are failures anyway." Katsuki sighs. "Damn you making me feel a bit guilty here!"

    "What do you mean quilty?" Shoto glances over then going back to occupying himself.

    "I'm not gonna lie. I have definitely wanted in your pants. Not for money or fame or fucking whatever! Honestly if you wanted to fuck right now I'd say no. I'd rather treat you as a human unlike some rich sex doll" Katsuki states trying to act careless but the large blush says otherwise.

    "Stop."

    "What? Damn I'm getting fucking fired now huh? Not like I care anyway!"

    "No I mean stop, you're hurting my heart. All those nice words just make me fall deeper for you." Shoto pauses, and Katsuki is baffled. "I see you with others and you act like how we first met. You've become so much nicer to me this past year and I don't think I can take it."

    "What the fuck? I'm not even that nice! How the hell do people treat you? And what do you mean deeper? Are you trying to tell me something?!"

    "I love you." Shoto confesses a blush painting both their faces.

    "WOAH WOAH WOAH!" Katsuki looks in shock. "At least let me take you on a date or something before you bring out the 'L word'!"

    "Lesbain?"

    "YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!"

    "I'd love to though, let me ta-"

    "Shut the fuck up! I asked, my plans, my money. Plus the money is technically you paying me so take it as your money!" Katsuki slaps Shotos shoulder.

    "Ok" Shoto chuckles "You make me feel so alive."

    "Stop being sappy!"

    "I'm being honest. Can I atleast kiss your cheek or something as a thank you?"

    "Sure." Katsuki rolls his eyes, slowly the plump lips rub against his cheek. Soon he his met with a hand turning his chin and lips close to his.

    "Can I?" Shoto speaks lowly in the breath of the other. "Sorry, I can't help myself."

    "I knew you'd be a pervert! But do whatever the fuck you want!" Katsuki tries to say menacingly but with how close they were and how low their voices got. It just came out soft.

    Not soon after Shoto ducked down and felt the warm lips colliding with his. Shoto had a warm hand cupping the blondes cheek and the other placed lightly on his thigh. We're they now closed mouth kissing? Yes. Was it just like how Shoto had dreamt it be? No, it was much much better!

    "30 minutes till the shoot!" A lady yelled outside the room. The two boys parted lips, with a light pant following.

    "You need to get dressed fucker." Katsuki mumbles, still close to the other.

    "Just a little more?"

    "No you perv get going." Katsuki shouts as he pushes the red and white boy away.

1/15/20