We're Back Baby!

Cousins Kevin and Georgina Peterson were not so lucky to be in a "family" that respected and wished for their joy. Being 3 years older, Kevin has always felt protective over Georgina. That might stem that they are the last close-linked members of the Peterson family. No surprise there when they are more like twins than cousins. Call it fate, or just a freak chance, they end up marrying into the same family, hoping for respect, joy and togetherness.

However, they will not find that in the Davis clan. Their lives were made miserable by the members and friends of the powerful and wealthy Davis. People said they only married for the money and prestige but they didn't care, after all words can't hurt people right? Oh but they can. Topping that with the emotional and mental abuse they suffered at the hands of their respective spouses was enough to drive them away.

Unwittingly, the Davis gave them more than the Peterson's came with. No, not 50 percent of the Davis wealth. They received nothing. But they received a will power and a drive and most of all a promise to never let any person hurt them ever again.

And that mantra has done them good. Really good, if you consider them being in the list of the wealthiest family in Europe and Asia. Ever expanding the wealth and money, brings them back to where it all started. And with a wink and a smirk, they can confidently decree three little words;

"We're back baby!"

So sit back and read as hell unfolds.