Chapter III

THE NEXT DAY  

Many people stared as the Malfoys walked by, especially at the odd looking boy with them. 

The family reached Gringotts and asked a teller "Greetings, Teller. Could you lead us to Sharpclaw, our family goblin?" The goblin teller nodded and motioned for them to follow. Hadrian and the Malfoys were lead through a maze of offices and corridors to the office with the words The Malfoy Office  inscribed above its door. The teller knocked thrice and opened the door, gesturing for them to enter. They walked in, hearing the door close behind them. There was a goblin at a desk, who asked with a nod, "Greetings, how may I help you four today?" Lucius spoke up and said "We, as a family, wish to adopt this young man by blood. Can we do that after going through inheritances, abilities and such like?" Sharpclaw nodded and stated "Indeed we can, let's get started. Can the young one come forward and place seven drops of blood on this parchment.." Hadrian stepped forward and did as asked. Words began to form on the parchment. It read:

Name: Harry James Potter   

Birthday: 11:19 July 31st 1980

 Birth Parents: Lillian Rose Potter (maternal) and James Fleamont Potter (paternal)

Sibling: Jennifer Gem Potter

Magical/Biological  Parents: Killian (Death) and Gaia (Life) - Blessed directly by Hecate (Magic)

Godparents: Sirius Orion Black and Marlene McKinnon

Magic Level: Major Sorcerer - highest recorded as child 

 Eligible Heirships:

Gryffindor (through blood and disownment of Potter line)   

Slytherin (through conquest)

Ravenclaw (through blood and disownment of Evans line)

Hufflepuff (through Ravenclaw)

Emrys (through magic)

Le Fay ( through magic)

Peverell (through blood- paternal)

Abilities:

Necromancy (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Shapeshifting (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Flame/Shadow/Water/Air/Light elemental (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Elemental Travel (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Animal/Human Creation/ Resurrection (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore) 

Natural Mind Art Expert (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Beast Speaker ( 100% blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore) (Broken)

Increased Healing (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Increased senses, speed and agility (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Magic Sensing (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Natural Magic User (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Animagus Form (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Seer (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Note: Magic is blocked by 99% while IQ is blocked by 30%. 

Creature Inheritance: Elemental Dragon/ Shadow Phoenix/ Merman (Blocked by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)

Titles: Master of Death, Life and Magic. Minor God of  Life and Death.

Well. That's a thing then.

Hadrian looked up, wide eyed, and put the parchment on the desk, pushing it toward the waiting goblin. He was, to be frank, incredibly confused. Hadrian summarised the parchment for his future family, saying "Weird. Apparently, although I was born as a Potter, I am son of Gaia and Killian, whoever they are . It would seem that I also have a ton of abilities and other things that were blocked by Albus Dumbledore." His future family was only marginally less shocked, though they quickly schooled their features and asked Sharpclaw "Can you remove the blocks during the adoption? Speaking of the adoption, let's perform the ceremony. Afterwards, can you explain the inheritances?" 

The goblin nodded and left the room, leaving the family to follow. They stopped outside of a room and was told "Lord, Lady and Heir Malfoy, I will remove the blocks on young Hadrian and then call you all in." 

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hadrian walked into a dark room, which had runes on the floor. He could recognise only one of them; a cleansing rune. He sat in the middle of the circle of runes and heard the goblins surrounding him begin to chant. He began feeling like his chest was having a hole carved through it; the cruciatus was worse though. He felt the pain increase until he was seeing black spots in his vision. He didn't fight it.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hadrian woke up about half an hour later, laying in a white hospital bed. 

He watched the Malfoys come in, Lucius in conversation with a goblin "Can we begin the adoption? We have shopping and such like to do." The goblin nodded and replied "Seeing as he is awake, you can blood adopt him. Say, what name have you chosen?" Lucius nodded and replied, "Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy. The first name is still the same." The goblin turned toward Hadrian and said,

"Glad to see you are awake. Before we commence with the adoption, I believe we were going to explain the inheritances. First, the Gryffindor inheritance. You are eligible for this due to the Potters being direct descendants of Godric Gryffindor, and the Lord Potter cannot be Lord Gryffindor, so your disownment allows you to claim it. The Slytherin is from conquest. It would seem that you were the one to kill the Dark Lord - however temporary- and so you claimed his lordships. Ravenclaw is due to your mother's heirship, she was not aware of it , but she is from a line of squibs from Lady Rowena. It has a similar theme to the Gryffindor heirship. The Hufflepuff lordship is from your Gryffindor lordship. Hufflepuff had no living heirs, but was given to the Gryffindor heir due to their friendship.  The Emrys lordship is from your magic- it appeals to what Merlin himself had. The Le Fay lordship is similar, but Lady Morgana was leaning more towards the dark magic and necromancy than Merlin, who was an elemental. After the adoption, we can go through the vaults. We can now begin the adoption."

The duo nodded and followed the goblin out of the room, to a chamber filled with multiple cabinets and the other Malfoys. They watched as Sharpclaw took down a vial of clear liquid and said, "Each person must add seven drops of blood to the potion, then Hadrian can drink it. Understood?" Each one nodded, and Sharpclaw handed the knife to Narcissa. She reached down and took the blood from Draco, then herself. She put it into the potion and passed it onto Lucius, who repeated the process with Hadrian. Hadrian then drank the potion, feeling rather strange. His eyes suddenly rolled heaven-ward as he fainted.