He looks up at me and I see the need in his eyes as we stare at each other. Me, studying his features and him gazing down my body. Oh no, I can't help when he looks at me this way, my insides start pounding..everywhere.

Jaden stands swiftly up from his desk and Chloe looks at him surprised, cocking her head to the side.
"Hi.." I manage and he licks his upper lip, like he's hungry.. for me. I think I mirror his ardor. I step forward as he walks around his desk and grasps my hand in his and shakes. I feel a little tingle when our hands connect and I quickly untangle my hand from his, embarrassed. Weird electricity.

"Sir... your meeting" he nods, not taking his eyes off of me. "Would you care to join me?" He asks and I nod slightly and he presses a button on his phone desk "Josh, clear a chair for the meeting" he says and releases the button, no thank you. He walks to the back of this room, it's too large to be considered an office. He stops in front of a door and opens it, wanting me to go first.

I hesitate, the lighting is tinted and its a long hall. "it leads to the board room" Jaden says and Ms. Schmitz disappears behind us back into the office. "She's my PA," he says like he owes me an explanation, I nod.

I walk slowly down the hall and he places his hand at the small of my back, guiding me down this straight hall. I want to move away from him and tell him I don't need his help, but I resist because it's comforting. "This shouldn't take too long, baby" he whispers close to my ear as we reach the door.

When we enter everybody stands up, and I follow him to his chair at the head of the table. There's conveniently an open chair next to him and he pulls it out for me. Everyone is staring at us.

Through the entire meeting his words flash over and over through my head "this shouldn't take too long, baby" Why should it matter how long it takes? unless he's planning to.. Have sex, at work?! No way! I try to clear the thought from my head.

During the entire meeting, I just sit there fidgeting thinking about what might happen at the end of this discussion.

I start spinning in my chair side to side to stop the constant trembling and the closing of my legs, Jaden stops listening to whoever is talking and glances at me and grins. I stop immediately and so does the man talking since the whole purpose of this meeting is for top employees to feed their ideas to the boss and if he's not listening what's the point?

Jaden finally rakes his gaze from me and towards the guy and he continues.

When the meeting is over everyone is talking and laughing with each other, standing around the room. I'm awkwardly leaning against the table. Jaden is talking to someone and shakes their hand when he's done. He comes and stands behind his chair.

"Can we have the room" he says loudly and my heart begins pounding oh no not here. Everyone scatters and he glances at me. That look.

"We're not doing this" I whisper. "No?" Jaden smirks, loosening his tie. Oh no. "I like having you here," he walks around the table, he's about a foot away from me. I take a step back "why?" I whisper "because you think you can fuck me whenever you want?" It's been too long, I want him. I want him to touch me, I want his hands on me. I step back against the table and he pushes his erection into my belly and then lifts me onto the table.

"Can we stop pretending to be strangers? and can I make love to my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" I whisper staring into his eyes, wanting him even more that he's touching me. "I thought we were don-" Jaden cuts me off.
"Don't finish that sentence." He says sternly.

I sigh and he lifts my chin, so my eyes meet his. "Baby, you think calling me a few curse words is going to keep me away?" I bite my lip and he swiftly opens my knees and settles himself between my open thighs. "Jaden.."

"take your panties off"

"No" I whisper.
He nods and the door suddenly opens, Jaden steps back as he was just trailing his hands up my thighs. "Mr. Smith, your next appointment is here," someone with a small voice says as we just stare at each other.

"Cancel it" he says tight lipped
"Bu-"
"Chloe!" he raises his voice and she gasps "yes, sir" the door closes.

"My office is more private." He whispers, opening my legs further apart
"Jaden. I said no"

He grins "are you denying me, what's mine?" He rubs his fingers against the seat of my panties. I moan "I'm supposed to be working"

He kisses my neck and then below my ear "you work for me." he whispers sucking my earlobe into his mouth. "I missed you" I look up into his face "I missed you too" I kiss him, curling my fingers into his hair. "Here?.. or in my office Gabrielle?" I can't believe we're actually gonna do this, at his place of work.. and mine.

"Princess.." he persists
"Office" I whisper.

~

Jaden swiftly picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hand reaches below my skirt and he places his hand on my sex, circling my cli toris though my panties. My body spasms, I haven't been touched there in 2 whole weeks and lord knows how long it's been since I felt his dic k inside of me.

He sits me down on the arm of the chair and roughly pulls my panties down and lifts my pencil skirt, so it's bunched up around my middle. I love how he's wasting no time, my breathing is so loud I should be quiet.

"What if someone walks in?" My voice is laced with pure lust and panic. Jaden grabs a remote from his pocket and presses a button. The windows in his office fog up like clouds and I hear clicks, the sound of the doors locking.

I'm about to change this story up.. Nothing drastic

Should I have written a sex scene????
(If ab 5 ppl say yeah I'll write one and make a post when it's edited.)

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!