Unexpected : Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

After the phone call, he looked at the black Mercedes car and then he drove towards his home.

°
°
°

After Li Bowen dropped Zhan home, Zhan smiled at him.

"Xiao Zhan, take care of the wound first." Li Bowen said as he got out of the car. "Don't go to University for a week. If you put too much pressure on it, then it would take almost 8 weeks to recover."

"Li Bowen, I have to go to University," Zhan whined.

"Well." Li Bowen looked at Zhan. "Is being playboy that much fun? Whatever." Li Bowen rolled his eyes. "If your shoulder pain becomes severe and the doctor tells you to take 8 weeks rest, then will it be okay for you?"

"Tch." Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes. "Are you threatening me?"

"I am warning you." Li Bowen smiled. "Don't go to University for a week. Okay?"

"Copy that master." Xiao Zhan bowed his head.

"Stop being dramatic and go home." Li Bowen smiled. "Jiejie must be waiting for you."

"Bye. Goodnight."

Li Bowen smiled and got into the car. Zhan waiting for Li Bowen until he left the area. Then he opened the door and when inside. Stepping inside, he freaked out.

 Stepping inside, he freaked out

"Shijie!" Xiao Zhan yelled. "You scared me!"

"Go back from where you came." Xuan Lu said with a cold face, leaning on the wall.

"Shijie!?" Xiao Zhan whined. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. I am." Xuan Lu said. "Why do you come home?"

"Shijieee. I am injured you know." Zhan pouted.

"So?" Xuan Lu arched her brow. "Who asked you to meet with him? Why Li Bowen dropped you home?"

"Huh!?" Xiao Zhan asked astonished. "How did you know that I met Li Bowen?"

"Wang Yibo told me." Xuan Lu said walking towards Zhan. "Come inside and change your clothes."

"Huh!? He told you?" Xiao Zhan asked walking into the drawing-room. "Why didn't you change your dress yet?"

"I was waiting for you. Wang Yibo called me a few minutes ago and said that you are with your 'boyfriend' and I guessed who your 'boyfriend' is."

"This Wang Yibo!" Zhan scoffed. "Wait! Did he wait there till he saw me and Bowen get into the car?! Woah! Mr. Handsome is stalking me now!"

"Are you done?" Xuan Lu said making an annoyed face. "Now go and change! I will bring medicine for your wound."

"Li Bowen already checked the injury." Zhan smiled. "You too change your clothes and go to bed."

Zhan smiled at his Shijie and went to his room. Taking a quick bath, he came out of the bathroom with bathrobes. He went to his closet to takeout his favorite t-shirt and sweat pants. Though he got his sweat pants but he found his favorite t-shirt missing. He searched thoroughly but still couldn't find it.