"On some topics." I answered.

"Same, same. Have you ever owned a dog?"

"Um I'm-"

"Wait! I forgot you were allergic. You poor thing. Have you ever wanted any pets? You seem like you would want to own a lion or something."

"Why would anyone want to own a lion?" I asked confusedly.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, I'm just making sure. Have you ever unconsciously sang badly in public? If so, what song?" he grinned.

"Well I have, and it was Bohemian Rhapsody. You know the part that goes 'mama oooo', I screamed it on the top of my lungs until I remembered that I was in...the library." I physically facepalmed myself. Why was I really telling him these things?

He laughed hysterically at my response. "You are such a dork although Freddie Mercury is the shit."

"Right!" I shouted.

"Okay, have you ever ran out of clean underwear so you had to go commando in public?" he held back a laugh.

How the hell did he guess that!

"I see now that you're trying to pry embarrassing information out of me but I wouldn't want to spill all of my dirty little secrets now would I? I think it's about time for my interrogation now, wouldn't you say so?" He didn't take me serious as he just giggled at my words.

I stood up from the bed and positioned myself to be standing directly in front of him. Both of my hands were placed on both of his shoulders grasping firmly but not hurting him at all.

As I looked down upon him, he gazed up at me with a teasing expression that seemed to be saying 'what are you gonna do?' He was trying to mess with me and it was working. I wasn't gonna let him have the upper hand for long though.

I lifted him from the chair by the shoulders and sat him down on the bed a little aggressively but not at all in a threatening way. "Now, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here but we both know that I'm the more dominant one out of the two of us." I threw him a wink with a big grin on my face. "So it's my turn to ask you some questions and I won't go easy on you. Got it?"

He looked down to avoid my eyes but I grabbed his face and so that he was looking at me. "You look at me when I speak to you." I scolded.

"Y-yes sir." he stammered. To be honest, hearing him call me sir turned me on more than it should have.

I cleared my throat. "H-here are the rules. I will ask a question and you will answer. Simple right?" I made sure to stay towered over him so that I kept my 'dominance.'

He gulped and placed part of his hair behind his ear like he always did. "I'm ready."

"You have three seconds to answer each question. Okay, let's start."

"W-wait, what-"

"What is something that you've always wished to do?" I babbled.

"Uh, um. Go Ice-Skating!" he shouted out.

"Do you like to read books? Any favorites?"