Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Corey: How did the fiend kick out at one after all those chair shots?!

You sat in the middle of the ring until you pulled the fiend to the outside of the ring and bashed his head onto a ring post and positioned him by a cell wall. You then came charging at him only to be thrown into the cell wall and being hit with the fiend's mallet against it.

The fiend then charged at you and speared you through the cell wall while the crowd went nuts as the both you started fighting outside of the cell. The fiend then cleared off the announce table and picked you up to power bomb you through the table until you grabbed the cell wall and began climbing up the cell. Once you got to the top, you were stranded until the fiend joined you on the roof of the cell and the two of you fought on the roof of the cell.

After a few punches, the fiend then put you in the mandible claw and layed you down on the roof of the cell when all of a sudden, you surprised him by locking in the triangle chokehold while the fiend kept his fingers in your mouth. After five minutes have passed, the fiend had then lifted you up and power bombed you on the cell roof to break the hold until he fell down too. The fiend was about to go for sister abigail until you escaped the hold and charged at the fiend and spearing him through the roof of the cell when the both of you fell to the center of the ring.

Corey: Holy *bleep*! That was insane! What more do these two men have in the tank?

Renee: They're both incredible athletes that are giving their all in this matchup. These two men have wrestled each other for 45 minutes. I've never seen anything like this!

You and Bray struggled back up until you began throwing punches at him again as did the fiend. After ten more minutes went by, it had been almost a full hour this whole match had gone, tying Undertaker's and Triple H's end of an era match from 2012. The fiend suddenly pulled you into sister abigail and successfully connected it.

Ref: 1...2...thr-

Cole: HOW DID Y/L/N KICKOUT?!

The fiend then used the mandible claw again and kept his fingers in your mouth for five minutes until you surprised him again and locked in another triangle chokehold and also held it in for five minutes. The fiend fought out of the hold and threw you out of the ring as you tumbled out. The fiend was about to beat you with a kendo stick until you spit black mist into his face and began attacking him with his own mallet that went back inside the ring. After beating the fiend three dozen times, you threw the mallet out of the ring and grabbed him by his dreads and picked him up into position for the death drop and successfully connected it before going for the cover.

Ref: 1...2...3!!

The bell rang as you fell to the side and layed there while the crowd roared and cheered at an amazing performance by the both of you.

Cole: It's over! WE HAVE A NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

Announcer: The winner of this match.... AND NEW.... UNIVERSAL CHAMPION..... "CRYPT KEEPER," Y/N Y/L/N!!

Renee: One hour and sixteen minutes this match has gone on. These two men gave it their all in what is probably the longest match in WWE.

You were then helped up by the refs as the cell was lifted and you received the Universal title while you sat in a corner of the ring. Suddenly, you look up the ramp to see Ruby, Liv, and Sarah all walk out with their championships until they got to the ring and got inside of it and celebrated with you until you stood up on your own and began to walk backstage with them as the ending pyro went off and the show ended with all of you raising up the championship belts.

*Backstage*

Liv cleaned off the blood that spewed from your mouth while you sat in your locker room with the title in your arms. Sarah then helped you took off the mask as you began wiping your face. You then groaned a bit as you were about to get up.

Sarah: What hurts?

You: Everything. Haha.

Ruby: No pain, no gain.

Liv: Now we're all champions!

Sarah: Even though it's only for three weeks.

Ruby: Don't be such a downer Sarah. We're just happy that we're finally all champions together. Besides, you've had the women's tag titles for over a year anyway.

Sarah: You're right. I mean, I'm just sad that we have to split again.

Liv: On the bright side, we may be getting pushes. You almost ready Y/N?

You: Just need to get my shoes on and then we'll meet Vinnie and Christie with everyone else at the house.

You put your shoes on and went with the girls and carried the championships by your sides when you met with Vinnie and Christie when they ran up to you and hugged you.

Christie: Fucking A dude!

Vinnie: Champions in WWE bro! Fuck yeah!

You: Easy there guys! Pretty sore!

Vinnie: You've been put through worse you wuss!

You: You aren't lying.

Christie: C'mon, me and Carly are gonna make our way to the house really soon.

Vinnie: Yeah, me and Jessica are heading there too.

You: Alright, we just need to get the kids and we'll be there soon.

*Later*

The party dyed down after the kids went to sleep and Vinnie was passed out on the couch with Jessica while Christie and Carly were passed out on the floor, cuddling. Meanwhile, you and the riott squad had all put on your underwear after an intense sex session.

You: What a night for us. I love you girls.

Liv: Back at cha Y/N.

Ruby: We love you too Y/N.

Sarah: Never change for us Y/N. We love you so much.

The night ended when you fell asleep with Sarah under one of your arms, Ruby under the other, and Liv sleeping on your chest, thinking about the future and what it holds........