I Has't Been Tagg'd

1. I got tagged by both these goofballs (ISayVolYouSay Spaghetti_no_sauce) Love you both! <3

 I got tagged by both these goofballs (ISayVolYouSay Spaghetti_no_sauce) Love you both! <3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

2. Well fuck...um, I had a lot of shit going on.

3. Really? 10? I'll try

- I want to be a veterinarian (I know, nothing writing-related).

- I'm autistic, which explains my social ineptness.

- My first language is not English. My mom taught me ASL before English, and I can still sign a bit.

- I'm the only atheist in my family (Save me).

- I'm the first girl born into my family in five generations, making me special, obviously.

- I have the sweetest dog in the world, and I named her after George Lucas (Her name is Georgie Lucy).

- I used to be a competitive swimmer (before I quit because I got horrifically bullied :) ).

- I work at an animal shelter, and when I say animal, I mean animal. We've had someone drop off a scorpion. It's still at the Denver Zoo, so if you ever visit there and see the scorpions, one of them came from my job.

- I've been to both France and Mexico, and I'm going to go to Croatia after I graduate.

- I'm in the process of creating a long furby as seen on the Strange Aeons channel. And my friend has told me if his name doesn't include a name of the week, she's going to kill me in my sleep.

4. 

5

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

5. Once and Then Nevermore (this is actually an original story I'm thinking of writing, so thanks for giving me an excuse to think of a title for it.)

6. Why did I walk across the road? To get hit by a car. (My memes are ironic but my depression is chronic. ;) ).

7. Rose gets with Subaru by the end of Bitter Rose.

8. no