Chapter twenty two: Chocolate Comforts.

Start from the beginning

Turning in on, you swirled the beaters into the cream until it became fluffy.

Setting it aside, you stirred the cocoa next, until hot and mixed together enough to pour into the mugs. Carefully tipping to small pot, you filled them and hummed a simple tune.

"No, you can't hurry love~" You sang and cleaned up any spillage on the side of the mug and pot.

"No you just have to wait~" 
Spooning whipped cream into the mugs, you finished it of with a sprinkle of chocolate shavings on top.

"There!" 
Admiring your work, you carefully took two of the mugs to the anticipating children. Stepping out of the kitchen onto the patio, you called out.

"I'm finished with the- Jason?!"

Jason was sitting casually on the bench while Blake bombarded him with gore-y questions he shouldn't answer, and Angela braiding the ends of his thin blond hair.

Quickening your pace, you set the hot chocolate down and the kids came running over, leaving the killer alone, grinning behind his mask.

"Thanks Miss L/n!" They said, as you tried to wrap your head around what just happened. 
"Er, um you're welcome, careful it's hot- wait you're just... here?"

"We called him over!" Blake said, whipped cream on his face and nose.

"Yeah, he was just standing there staring at you so we let him join us. He's your boyfriend though so it's fine right?" Anglea said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She smirked and took a sip of her cocoa.

You covered your face with your hands in embarrassment.
"Why are they so smart?! It's like Ariel never left!"  You squeaked in your head, the teasing reminding you of Ariel.

Slowly looking up, you were met with Jason's eyes, also shining. He stood in front of you, towering over. Most would be terrified of his height but it made your knees weak in a completely different way than his victims...

"Jeez." You gave up, smiling. 

Launching yourself forward into his arms, you giggled into his chest. You didn't care about the kids "oooh!"ing behind you. You loved him, and you weren't going to let your embarrassment hold you back from showing him affection.

"I missed you." You said, blood rushing to face faster than Usain Bolt across the finish line.

Feeling a squeeze around your hips and a grunt in response, you knew he missed you too.

Releasing him you beamed, and pecked his mask cheek once, before sitting at the bench.

You chatted with the kids and answered for Jason when he couldn't. Though you refused to let him tell them about anything killing related. Kids are like sponges, and you didn't want them to be talking about it at school. You'd definitely be held responsible.

Hours of playing and talking later, the sun was finally going down and the horizon was a beautiful mixture of pink and orange. But you didn't have time to stop and admire it. 

Pulling Jason aside, you had to have a talk with him. The kids were asleep in the main cabin lounge room, so you and Jason went to your cabin.

Once in, you grabbed the notebook from your desk you kept so you could communicate with him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and you handed him the pen and pad. You sighed and he tilted his head.

"Oh, well you know..."  Running your hand through your bangs to push them back, they just flopped down to their original position.

Leaning against the desk, you groaned, folding your arms.

"Their parents were supposed to be here hours ago... should I call the police? So they can get in touch with CPS?"

Jason stared at you a bit before writing and holding up the paper.
"Cps?"

"Ah well, it's a child protection service. Since their parents clearly don't care." Sighing again you shook your head. "I noticed the moment they kicked them out of the car." You bit your fingernail in annoyance. 

Soon moving over to Jason, you flopped down next to him, head leaning on his arm.

"I feel so bad. But if I called them, I don't want them to spot you and start some fight."

Jason smiled behind his mask at his fretful girl.

"She worries so much about you. I think you'll be okay, my sweet boy. Let her call the police for the children."  Ms. Voorhees was talking to Jason while you frowned in thought against him.

He nodded.
Yes Mother.

"Hm?"
Jason scribbled another note and handed it to you, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Yo u ca n cal l "
[You can call]

Gasping you faced him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" You said repeatedly while he chuckled silently, holding you close.

Letting him go, you held his hand and kissed it.

"Let's go help those kids."

He nodded and gave you a thumbs up. You laughed while you both stood up to go find a working phone.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ♡♡♡ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

(ง ื▿ ื)ว Heheehe our girl Y/n is getting more comfortable around him!

Hope the kids will be okay...
 (つω'。)

Hope you enjoyed! These next couple of chapters will be the end, but don't worry I have more planned in the future. Thank you for the support and reads my precious Riceballs!~ ♡♡