Chapter 4: Dealing With A Bully.

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to do the same thing I did to the Boarbatusk in Port's class.

Red mist began to surround my hand the was around his throat. He saw my eyes turn blood red and began to scream in panic. I let him go and turned to the girl.

Y/N: Are you okay... Velvet?

Velvet: I'm alright... Y-Y/N?

Y/N: Wow, it's been so good to see you. 

Velvet: You too! So you're just starting at Beacon?

Y/N: Yup, now why don't you find the rest of your team while I deal with these... Freaks.

Velvet: *Giggles* Alright, just don't get into trouble.

Y/N: See you later, Velvet!

I turned back to team CRDL my eyes turning red as I activated both my semblances.

Y/N: Now let's get this over with, shall we?

Cardin recovered from my first attack and was angry.

Cardin: GET HIM!

I smiled as his team tried to hit me I simply dodged each one of them and hitting them on the back of their head, making them become paralyzed with fear. I turned to face Cardin, who hit the side of my face with his mace. I turned to him and smiled, part of my face cracked and shadows seeped from them. I pulled my arm back and it became coated in a red mist. I threw my fist at full force, knocking him through a wall, and knocking him out. I deactivated my semblances, the cracks on my face vanished. I walked back to my table as a ball of red mist was forming in my hand. When it crystallized I began to eat it feeling the power surge through me. Teams RWBY and JNPR looked at me it shock.

Y/N: What?

Pyrrha: What exactly did you do to them?

Y/N: I used fear against them, and what fear they were emitting, I adsorbed so we wouldn't be attracting Grimm.

3rd POV

Glynda: Y/N!

Y/N: Yes Miss Goodwitch?

Glynda seemed furious. Then again I did hurt four students and destroyed a wall in the process.

Glynda: Care to explain why you attacked four students?

Y/N: Well, I have ZERO tolerance for bullies. Especially towards Faunus. Besides, the only one who's really hurt is Cardin. And who knows how long until YOU dealt with them.

Glynda: *Groan* Just try to refrain from hurting other students.

Y/N: No promises, Miss Goodwitch

Glynda left the lunchroom to take care of Cardin,

Blake: Why did you help her?

Y/N: One thing I hate most, is people who discriminate Faunus. They are people too.

Y/N got up and started to leave.

Y/N: By the way Weiss, the Schnee name have been lowered to number 8 on my list.

Weiss: Why does he hate my family so much?

Vernde: Let's say that he has a terrible history with your father.

Blake: Why doesn't he hate the Faunus?

Vernde: From what he told me... He owes them his life.