Chapter 2 The tramp

Scrooge was sitting inside next to the window,thinking about the rich man and looking out. He was thinking about, what the rich man had tolled to him. Scrooge went out and went to the other asking, "Children can I play?" But, like always, they only teased him. He walked away and and found a 10 pound note from the ground. There was a shop close there. He taught a moment would he save the 10 pounds or use it in something nice. He walked towards the shop, but then he saw an really old man, who was much poorer than him. He asked the man how he had lost his money or has ever even had money. The man answered, "My name is Charlie Huddington. I was once the richest man of Scotland. I got rich once, when I found a five pound note. I used it in a chit. I betted for the slowest horse they had. I went in to look the race. The horse I had betted for was the last, but then there came wasps and the horses got mad. They ran out of the track. Wasps had flied away and because the horse who I haf betted for was slow, it hadden't been at the part of the track when the wasps were there. It went over the goal line and won the race. I won really much money from that and I came the richest man in Scotland. First it went well. I was quite good in business. But then, one day... I taught about betting again for a horse and I did so. I betted for the horse for 1 000 000 pounds. The horse I betted for, came the last and I lost my money. When other rich men heard what had happened, they didn't want to do business with me. I didn't earn any money and used lot of it in a week and one day, I had only a 10 penny coin left. Thats the reason why I'm a tramp. Dont you do the same mistake."

Scrooge didn't want that happen to him, so he walked home and saved the money.