Canada × Reader "Merry Christmas Maple!"

Start from the beginning

<Yup (•‿•)

Crap that emoticon is weird.>

Alright I'm comin'. See you>

<K, Canada will too💞

Bet Russia will too>

<What? What are you betting on?

Your soul>

_________________________________________

I have to be honest, I always get a tense feeling everytime America brings up a certain Canadian in our conversation, but do I like him you ask yourself?

Well I'm trying not to. Because surely Canada doesn't as well.

Anyway. He's very close to Ukraine.

...

Crap. Why does it hurts when I thought of that?

I ship them. I shouldn't think of those things.

I got up from my bed and opened my closet. I stared at the hanged clothes with straighten lips.

I should wear something simple. Something warm since it's cold out. Also something comfortable...

(You decide what to wear)

I got my clothes ready for tomorrow as I hang them up on a hanger on the back of the door.

I sighed as I went back to ma first love.

My bed.

I grabbed my phone and went to a certain book app and started reading fanfics.

America's POV

Time skip: The next day, 4:38pm

Few more minutes until the party starts.

I'm currently checking my list on my phone on what to prepare for the party. And it seems that almost everything is done.

_________________________________________

Decorations - ✔

Foods - ✔

Clean up house - ✔

Stick my printed faces on the walls - ✔

Secret Extra - (prepare it laterrrr ;) )
_________________________________________

Ok done with da list.. One last ornament to apply.. but I'll just save that one for later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for now I'mma just get ready myself

...

Before I could change. I heard a knock on the door.

Wait...
What time is it?

I turn my phone on to see what time it is. And it's currently...

...4:38pm? It's unusual for guests to come this early. Or maybe it's just Canada.

I went to the door and turned the handle as I swing it open to reveal a country who's an inch taller than me. His flag has a red stripe on both sides of his face and a maple leaf symbol on the middle.

I was right. It is Canada.

"Hey small bro! You're early." I greeted.

"Yeah. Just checking if everything's prepared. Knowing that you're house is usually messy." Canada said.