2 • Does She?

Jan. 17

It's now the first day of school. I stirred awake as my alarm rang, groaning as I tried to turn it off.
"Finally.." I mumbled, my alarm being stopped in its tracks. I rolled onto my back, wishing I could sleep some more, until a thought popped into my mind; I get to see Tsu!

I jumped up, and immediately began getting ready. I had a quick shower, I ran downstairs to eat my breakfast while my towel was still wrapped around me. I ran right back upstairs to get dressed, and it only clicked to me while I was brushing my teeth, that Tsu was the reason I got super pumped up.

I hadn't seen her since the 10th, the day we met at the plaza, and she hasn't really been active on any platform, so it was hard to reach out to her. Oh well, I get to see her today!

So off I went, walking to school. After the first week back, students were then able to move back into the dorms. They didn't want to rush us into schooling straight away. I can respect that.
I nearly made it to the gate of UA, when a familiar yellow haired boy ran upto me.

"Hey, Uraraka!" It was Denki. Great..

"Hey, Kaminari. How are you?" I asked semi enthusiastically.

"You know, my usual self! I was wondering if you would~" My mind trailed off, his voice nothing more than a blur. I looked around for someone else, and found her. Her signature hair style made it obvious.

"Sorry, Denk. I gotta run. See you in class!" I ran off with a big smile, and approached her. "Hey, Tsu!"

She turned around and smiled to me, her friendly eyes looking cuter than normal. "Hey, Ochako. Ribbet."

I gave her a big hug, and she returned it. "I missed you!"

"Hmm? You missed me?" She asked in a confused tone.

I froze. The world around me went bright, my eyes widened. "Huh? Did I say that? Hahahah! Silly me!" I let go, and quickly walked off to find Deku and Iida. Please be at school you two!

°°°

It was now our first break, and Deku, Iida, Froppy, Todoroki and I found ourselves seated at our old table to eat. Todoroki and Deku were talking, with Iida occasionally stepping in. It was just Tsu and I. "How was your break, Tsu?" I finally asked.

"It was quite alright. Could've gone a bit quicker. Ribbet." She spoke pointing her finger to her lip. "What about yours?"

"It was pretty average." I responded with a blush on my cheeks.

"Chako? What did you mean by what you said this morning? You, missed, me?" She moved closer to me, and looking into my eyes.

"Well, umm, you see-" I blushed a dark red, and fiddled with my fingers. I should just get it out. "Can we go for a walk?"

"Of course. Ribbet." She got up, as did I, and we walked outside towards the oval. We found a bench in the shade, amd sat down. She was the first to speak up. "Is everything okay?"

"It happened when we met up at the shops. It caught me off guard, and I don't know why, but I may have developed feelings for you?" I responded shyly, looking down at the ground.

"You have feelings for me?" She asked with a half smile, now looking up to the sky. "I thought you liked Deku?"

"See, I did. But nothing ever happened. He was always busy with his training, and I was never able to speak to him about my feelings. Whereas with you, I've always been able to talk to you, about anything. I do understand if the feeling is not neutral. I just thought you should know. Anyway, I'm gonna meet back up with the others." I stood up, and walking back to the food hall, I kept my head low. I knew my feelings would never be returned.

"Ochako wait!" I heard Tsu call from behind me. I stopped, but didn't turn around. She made her way to me quickly. "You didnt let me respond."

"I knew what you were gonna-"

"I like you too. Ribbet." She said softly as she looked into my eyes. "Like you, it clicked at the store. When we looked into eachothers eyes."

"I was not expecting that answer.." I said with a small smile, looking back into her eyes. "So... "

"Do you wanna, maybe, I don't know, go o-" Tsu was cut off by Deku. He found us? Why was he looking for us?

"There you two are!" He smiled his usual smile, and waved to us as he ran in our direction. Tsu looked a little upset. Was she about to ask what I thought she was going to ask?

"Hello again, Deku." She said softly.

"Hey! What's going on?" I asked somewhat happily.

"I was wondering if you two were okay. You both just left." He said confidently. He hasn't been stuttering as much. Has he sorted that out?

"We are fine. Sorry. We can head back now." Tsu said, slowly walking off. Deku being his usual self would either notice immediately, or not at all, when someone was upset. Today was not one of those days. He just spoke to her and blabbered on about whatever came to his mind.

I hope that we can talk soon, Tsu. There's something I want to ask you.