Part 17

(4 months later)

Lili's pov:

Cole and I have been amazing over these past few months. We had so much support after revealing our relationship to the world and our fanbase grew bigger. The hype house all decided to go on a tour, We had currently been to Texas, Arizona, Florida, Back home to New Zealand, and we were now in Australia... So far we had only been to Sydney but in a couple days we were heading to Melbourne. 

(Few days later)

We were all at our meet and greet in Melbourne Australia and it has just been incredible. Cam and I were both at our own table together while the Charles and Cole, plus Hero, Hart and Kj, were at another table. The boys kept looking over at us to make sure we were okay which I swear was every second. We were doing signings right now and after a few people, these 2 guys came over to us. "Hey, Cuties" One grins. They both had blonde hair with brown eyes, Probably twins or brothers. "Hi" We both say back nicely. Cami gives me a look and then fake smiles back at the two boys. We sign a picture of us together and then hand it to them. "Any chance we can get your numbers?" One flirts. "Uh, We have boyfriends and I'm pretty sure you know that" I snap. "They wouldn't have to know" One whispers. "Piss off" Cam snaps. "Don't be like that, Baby girl" One says and then the other wraps his hand around my wrist tightly. "Let go of me!" I cry out in pain as his nails dig into my skin. One grabs Cam's arm and tries to yank her away but before they can Charles throws a punch at the guy and then Cole full-on tackles the other one. "Cole, No!" I cry. I grab Cami's arm and hug her tightly as both boys punch them repeatedly. I cry into her shoulder as the security guys force the boys apart. I race over to Cole and hug him tightly as he protectively wraps his arms around my waist. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Cami trying to clean up Charles's busted nose as she grips onto him tightly still shaking. "Let's go back stage" Cole mouths to Charles. Both boys pick us up and carry us backstage. 

"Why did you do that" I cry into Cole's chest as we sit on the couch. "No one can do that to you, ever" Charles says. "Can I see your wrist?" Cole asks softly as he kisses my temple. I slowly lift it to him and his face stares at it in shock. "Baby, You're bleeding" He says frantically. "Cami, What the fuck!" Charles yells. "You're both bruised" Cole says in shock. I look down at the marks that were red but also blue and I honestly couldn't take it anymore. "Can we go back to the hotel?" I ask as tears well back up in my eyes. "Of course, Princess" Cole replies as he hugs me tighter. Charles lifts Cami up and then places her down and slowly grabs her wrist and kisses it. "I swear, No one will ever hurt you again" He says as he brushes her hair behind her ear. She leans in and kisses him softly and then they both walk out. "Does it hurt?" Cole asks catching my gaze. "A little" I wince as he lightly cleans off the blood. "I love you so much, God I'm sorry" He whispers. "I love you too and it's not your fault" I say as I hug him tightly and place my head into the crook of his neck. 

Just before we left Hart ran up to us and hugged me close. "I'm sorry, Lili" He whispers. "It's not your fault, Hart" I whisper back. "I'll see you later If not tomorrow" He says as he releases his arms from around me. "Love you" I nod. "Love you too". Cole picks up my hand in his and leads me out of the building. 

"What happens if they come back?" I whisper to Cole as we lay in the hotel bed. "They won't, Baby, Trust me". I nod and snuggle further in his chest. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Lili". "Cole, It wasn't your fault" I say for like the 100th time. "But it was, I wasn't with you, but I will be from now on, I'm sitting with yay during every signing". "It was two stupid guys with little crushes". "Two abusive guys, Lil". I sigh and nod slightly. "I would love for you to sit with me during signings then" I giggle. He leans down with a smirk and presses his lips against mine. "You, Lili Reinhart... Are my world". 

Word count: 832

I have no clue where this book is going so sorry for all the shorter chapters, Just wanted to add a bit of drama Xx