my wife

I love you so fucking much.

You've been my best friend for what now, like six years?? Probably more.

It's insane to think that I've known you since I was 11. ELEVEN. I wasn't even in middle school yet. I was in fucking ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I was so young.

Which makes me smile because you were probably around 10. And remembering pictures you've shown me from when you were young, you were an adorable kid. You've always been adorable.

I hate it when you insult yourself because you are perfection in my eyes. Seriously. And I'm sorry if this is creepy even slightly, but it needs to be said because by GOD you deserve it.

You deserve the fucking world and I'm sorry I can't give that to you. The best I can do is make sure you're as happy as you can be and you know that you're loved. Even from 10,000 miles away (around 15,000 kilometers for you), I love you.

I could go on and on about this and I'm sure I will. But right now, as I fucking sob my eyes out to you and tell you how much you mean to me, I don't think you fully understand.

You are the best friend I could ever ask for. You're more family to me than my own family and I hope you feel the same way.

-mrstreestump- I love you to the moon and back a million times over. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy because you deserve it. And, before you can say it, I love you 3002.