taking care of a sick noah..

You get home from work around 8 at night, when you get out of the car you re-check that you dont have any more messages from noah, he sent one earlier saying that he was not feeling well.but There wasnt any. You head up the driveway and get to the door, once you open it you can see noah asleep with his work clothes on, on the couch with callum and covered with his panda blanket. You walk over to him and feel his forehead and he is burning up. You walk into the kitchen and start the tea kettle for him, and grab his favorite mug and tea. You head to your bedroom to grab him his favorite pair of jammie pants and his favorite hoddie. You grab them and head down stairs, as soon as you get back to the kitchen. The tea kettle signals that it is ready. You pour the tea into the cup and grab it along with his jammies. You walk back into the living room, you set the mug and the pj's down and you very carefully you wake him up. He slowly opens his eyes and gives you a small smile. You help him sit up and sit next to him, he leans on your shoulder and shuts his eyes again. "no...noah , you have to change into some comfy clothes... come on babe." you tell him. He mumbles something along the lines of no i want to sleep. You decide you are going to have to help him. You grab his shirt and take it off for him he grumbles, you roll his eyes and grab his hoodie and put it on him. "ComIe on, baby I need a little help here." he sighs and stands up and grabs the pants from the table and puts them on. "Thank you, baby, now we can lay down and relax." I tell him as i sit down. He sits back down and I hand him his tea he takes a sip and he sets it down on the table. I grab the remote and turn on netflix, once it is started. Noah puts his head in my lap and he gives a little sigh of content. I start to play with his hair, because I know he loves that when he is sick. . "He mumbles saying he loves me, I smile at his delirious mumbling. "Hon, do you need to go to the doc?" i ask him. "NO ...no i just want to stay right here with you." he says grabing onto my shirt making sure I don't leave "its ok, im not going anywhere." i assure him. He lightens his grip but doesn't let go. I smile down at him and look back up to the tv. Within a couple minutes he is asleep, So I try to stay still and not wake him. We stay like this for an hour or so, then he starts to wake up and makes this adorable little moan almost. It makes me want to squeak. "Good morning sleepyhead." i joke with him. He sits up and leans on the back of the couch, and grabs my hand and kisses it. " it is good waking up to your beautiful face." he says with a flirty face, god he is cute when he is sick.

authors note: sorry if this is really short the next one will be a lot longer