"Hi, I accidentally lost my key... my room is #4, can I get a replacement? I will pay for the one I lost" Seulgi said, still looking down both in embarrassment for losing the key and cold.

But nobody answered.

Confused and thinking that the lady didn't hear her the first time, she repeated herself but this time looking at the employee. "She doesn't seem to hear me..." She whispered, waved a hand to her face and received no reaction.

"What did you do to me?" She blankly asked, looking straight into the lady's eyes.

"You thought I was going to let you go that easy?" Irene asked, standing right behind the poor hunter.

"What did you do to me!?" Seulgi snapped, frenetically turned to face the witch and gripped both of her arms, eyes completely wide, demanding her answer. "She can't see me!... or hear me!... what is this!?" She cried.

"It wasn't me, Seulgi" The beauty softly said, almost apologetic. "There's a spell in the house... once you enter, nobody in the outside world can see you"

"Jesus Christ" The hunter whispered, hands traveled to her head, she was losing her mind. Quick, think Kang, think.

Back in the house, Wendy and Joy made breakfast just as instructed by the leader witch. Wendy quietly mixed the pancake ingredients in a bowl while Joy was taking care of the bacon and eggs.

"Wendy..." Joy called, but the other didn't answer.

"Wendy, please..."

"You can't keep doing this, Joy" The shorter girl adverted, still mixing the ingredients nonstop.

"No, she can't keep doing this to us" The taller girl backfired, approaching Wendy.

"This is what's best for us, why can't you see that?" The latter said, trying to convince Joy.

"She's controlling us, why can't you see that?"

"Joy, stop this conspiration, she's going to hear us"

"If you say she's good for us then why are you so afraid of her?"

Wendy finally stopped mixing and turned to face Joy. Both of them knew that something was going on, Irene's always been secretive about her plans and they have overheard a few conversations that made them conclude there was something else going on with the leader. Although they weren't a cult or something like that, they were still a sisterhood of witches and that meant they were somehow a family, meaning that all the members should be aware of what is going on in their own house.

"She's the authority, we should all be afraid of her" Wendy tried to explain, but at this point it was futile, Joy was convinced.

"Wendy, I love you" Joy said, moving closer to the shorter girl. "I won't forgive myself if something happens to you"

"Then I think we should break up" Wendy suggested, making Joy's heart break.

Sooyoung arrived to the house two months before Wendy did, falling in love with her at first sight. There was something about Seungwan that Joy found very appealing, maybe it was her charm, her beautiful eyes, her dreamy smile or her overall kind character. Even so, Joy was never brave enough to confess her feelings, not until she started with the conspiration against Irene. After learning that they might be only dolls and that the leader witch was probably the one puppeteering them, she wasted no time and confessed. The couple agreed on dating but only if Irene never finds out about them.

After all the things Joy and Wendy had to pull through, it was painful for the younger girl to even think about breaking up.

"Why would you say that?" Joy asked, trying to maintain her peace and not to cry.