"Shima is here! I swear! I saw him!"

"Really?!"

"Yes! I saw him with my own eyes! He was there at the farthest table of this café just a few moments ago!"

"Then he must be here somewhere. I want to see him!"

"He probably hasn't got any further yet. Let's look for him!"

You sighed. "I thought it was something... important..." You trailed off. Your eyes caught a glimpse of something moving in a dark alley next to the café.

You slowly walked to it, but then, a hand held your arm, gripping it tightly and pulling you down.

Just when you thought you were about to hit the ground, you tightly shut your eyes.

But instead of the hard cement, you landed on a soft surface.

A man with sunglasses and jet black hair greeted you.

"Hey, there. Are you alright?" he asked.

You nodded in response. And then it hit you, how awkward your position is. Your face was just a few inches away from him. Your body pressing on his chest.

Realising this made you stand up in a snap. You bowed your head and apologised.

"I-I'm so very sorry!" You offered him a hand.

He accepted it and started dusting his clothes once he got on his feet.

"I'm sorry, but I should take my leave then..." You made a few steps away but was stopped when he held your hand.

"Excuse me," He intently stared at you. "Sorry for asking, but are you really okay?"

You forced a smile and nodded.

He seemed unsatisfied with your answer, so he led the way, taking you along with him to the café's entrance.

"W-Wait. What are you doing?"

You tried removing his grip on your hand, but still, it was useless.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You two entered the café and sat on the farthermost table.

"Don't worry, my treat," he said as he wiped the sweat on his forehead.

Your eyes widened when you noticed something off.

"V-Violet hair...?" you mumbled, eyes fixated on the small strand of violet under his black hair.

His hands quickly made their way to cover his 'hair.'

"W-Wha—? Violet hair? What do you mean?"

"That! There's a violet hair under that— Mmph!"

Your sentence was interrupted when he covered your mouth from speaking.

"Ssh, ssh! You're getting everyone's attention!"

You slapped his hand from covering and sent him a threatening glare.