A Little Something

Angie's fingers tightened in your hair, pulling you down farther into her lap

Angie's fingers tightened in your hair, pulling you down farther into her lap. More than you mouth was wet now; you could feel her juices on your nose, cheeks, chin...as she guided your head and ground against that gorgeous tongue.
"Don't get my skirts wet," she rasped, pulling the fabric up, revealing your wide eyes (she always demanded that you look at her while she fucked you). "Last time you were sloppy, and it soaked through."

You couldn't pull your head back, so you moaned into her cunt, lapping at her folds. She refused to let you linger too long anywhere, but, now and again, you would gently glide over her clit and her body would tighten, almost imperceptibly; the sighs and quiet moans she made were so delicious.
She must have been close, because her grip loosened, giving you more range, and sank down in her seat. Legs splayed, head thrown back onto the couch, she was so beautiful and /vulnerable/, but you knew that a split second of indecision or brattiness on your part and she would snap back into her dominant self.

Angie let go and began to pat your head, stroking your hair gently like she only does after she's come...and you knew something was wrong, because she hadn't. One quick glance and you realized she wasn't watching you anymore, nor was her head thrown back; she was grinning--gloating, it seemed--her eyes proud and cold.
"Darling, Barnabas is here," she cooed, pushing your hair lovingly from your eyes. "Keep going until I cum."
Your eyes widened in disbelief, but you did as told.

As her hips rocked against your mouth and her legs closed in around you, you nipped at her clit; in an instant, she was undone. You darted your tongue into her cunt to feel it contract around you.
"Such a good pet," she whispered. Her eyes, nearly wet with tears, met your own, and you felt yourself growing unsure. "Come sit up on my lap."

She fixed her skirts and you curled up naked into her side.
"Good girl." She kissed your temple, your cheek, your nose, your lips...Then her voice turned cold and she spoke to the man at the door--strangely pale, but not beautiful like your Angelique, and lacking, too, her grace. "The best I've /ever/ had. Isn't that right, darling?"