Party(4): Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Ah, Prince Charming!" Hao Xuan smiled patting on an empty chair beside him. "Have a seat sweetheart."

"Thank you for your genuine care, Mr. Heartbreaker." Xiao Zhan said dramatically as he sat on the chair while Yibo sat beside him.

"You know." Ziyi took a sip of wine. "You guys looked hot on the dance floor. Even I couldn't take my eyes off." Ziyi smiled.

"Stop lying Miss Wildfire," Zhan smirked. "How can your eyes see us when my shijie is dancing with you."

"Exactly." Hao Xuan said patting Xiao Zhan.

"You guys!" Ziyi screeched. "I am gonna kill you."

"Don't kill me so soon." Xiao Zhan faked a sad face. "I don't wanna die as a virgin."

"Pfft." Hao Xuan rolled his eyes. "Don't worry I will pick you up of you find no one."

"Really?" Xiao Zhan smirked. "Then what about my Wang Yibo?"

"Excuse me." Wang Yibo said poking Zhan's hand with his index finger. "From where on the earth I suddenly came in your dream story?"

"Yibo." Jiyang smiled mischievously." You look good with Prince Charming. Miss Wildfire is right. You guys look hot together."

"Jiyang!?" Yibo looked at Zhan unbelievably. "Are you even my friend? When did you change my side?"

"Haha." Jiyang chuckled. "I am still your friend."

"Good." Yibo squeezed his eye." You know, you should get married to Wang Hao Xuan. He is perfect for you."

"Wang Yibo!" Jiyang yelled while earning a chuckle from both Prince Charming and Mr. Heartbreaker. "Hao Xuan already has someone he likes."

"Huh!?" Ziyi said dropping her jaw as if she didn't know anything. "Who is that lucky boy? Jiyang, do you know him?"

"No. Miss Wildfire. He didn't tell his name to me." Jiyang said. "I feel what kind of person his crush is! Hao Xuan said that he is hitting on him for 2 years yet his crush didn't respond to his feeling."

"Huh!?" Xiao Zhan looked at Ziyi while suppressing his urge to laugh while Ziyi looked at Zhan trying to control her laughter. "Yeah. That person is not good. He didn't care for our poor Hao Xuan." Zhan nodded his head.

"Jiyang." Yibo titled his head. "From when did this Mr. Heartbreaker became Hao Xuan for you?"

"None of your business." Jiyang winked at Yibo.

"Don't fight, guys." Xuan Lu smiled. "Well, it's really a very special day for all of us. All of us became friends today. And yes, Jiyang and Yibo, both of you make sure to call me jiejie, not Miss Xuan Lu."

"Sure jiejie." Yibo and Jiyang said in unison like kids while their partners chuckled at their cuteness.

Zhan was about to say something when suddenly a boy appeared.

"Hello, Prince Charming."