episode6

After much persuasion from him I decided to stay for the night, Making him promise me he wasn't going to do anything silly.he told me he was fine with it.so I laid down to rest.he was watching a movie on his phone.i  pretended to be fast asleep.suddenly I felt a hand going down my thighs.i didn't want to act so sudden I just kept still and watched his next line of action.then I started feeling his breath on mine.he was breathing so deeply..I knew he was getting aroused.as he kept moving his hands down my thigh I immediately turned and asked him quietly why he kept making advances towards me..he just kept still.i asked him again..I guess he was speechless becos he didn't see it coming.all he could say was he that he is attracted to me..he has been having crush on me for quite a long time but was afraid of talking or coming close to me.he said he really likes me and would be happy if I could give him a chance.i was speechless....I told him I can't because I was in a serious relationship and also I am older than him.but he didn't want to listen.. before I knew what was going on.i felt his soft lips on mine.i felt chills going down my spine.i was getting weak I couldn't resist the kiss .then I succum to it and we kept on kissing..I felt his hand caressing my boobs and immediately I came back to my senses.i pushed him away and told him it was wrong.he kept on breathing deep and I could feel he was getting hard on.he pleaded that I should give him a chance.i was trying to say something before he kissed me again.i couldn't resist this time around.and he grab my boobs and placed his tongue on it...he kissed my nipples so gently like a perfect gentleman.i was moaning quietly so as not to wake the other neighbors....he held the other part of my boobs and kept on smooching at the same time sucking it.i was getting so wet.all I wanted at the moment was to feel his hard cock in my pussy.i just couldn't say no to his unresisting touch.he wanted me so badly I could feel it with the way he held me so thight.i quickly jerk off and went straight to the door.i told him I was leaving.he just kept staring at me..I was feeling shy and embarrassed.i bade him goodnight and left for my room.....