Part 18: Field Go

1 week later....

"UgH why are we so early" Julia implies as she yawns

"Duh, its field trip. We need to be extra early" Alexie continues to fix her newly cut bangs

"Alright. Everyone listen up. Fall in line with your bus number and sit on your respective chairs. We're leaving at exactly 5:30 am, so whoever's late will have to walk to hell"

The bus doors soon open as the students line up.

The bus numbers are at follows:
Teachers on bus 1 and 2 1/2
Seniors on bus 3, 4
Juniors on bus 6 1/2, 7, and 8
Sophomore's on bus 9, 10, 11
and lastly, freshmen on bus 12 and 13 1/2

Each Class Z on each bus, and seat as follows:

Bus 9:
Bernie and Tweist on Seat no.1
Svone and Jm on Seat no.2
Jani and Teres on Seat no.3
Sozi and Eika on Seat no.4
Boron and Drei on Seat no.5
Hana and Kym on Seat no.6

Bus 10:
Kiel and Huigh on Seat no. 1
Grayce and Yhanns on Seat no. 6
Alexie and Julia on Seat no.9
Frei and Rusel on Seat no.10
-

"Which seat are we at again?"

"Bus no. 10 on the 9th seat"

There were huge buses with many students falling in line. Each bus was color coded per level. Seniors on nude purple, Juniors on nude blue, Sophomore on nude green, and freshmen on nude pink.

"Wow. Our bus sure does look kawaii"

Alexa and Julia continues to walk through the piles and piles of Freshmen's in their bus.

"Woah" Julia said as she sat down near the window. "THIS BUS IS LEGIT"

Every bus has a lazy boy couch, with tv and own mini fridge, own movable tiny table where you can eat, and own lockers below their seats. With all these amplifications, only 20 students can fit into 1 bus.

"How did your raid at Kym's house went by the way?"

"We went there.... the house was sold. We saw Frei there too."

Alex shockingly removed her AirPods as she looked at Julia,"Frei?? What is he doing there?"

"He was Kym's old classmate right? He came to investigate...."

"So.. what did you find?"

"Nothing... we saw Kym outside, moving her stuff.."

"Kym? So its true then.. why did she leave?"

"She said she has some problems and has to move out... she apparently cant talk to us anymore..."

"Weird.." Alexa noticed the slight shift between Julia's face, "So.. did you know?"

"Know what?"

"A Junior has a crush on you"

"Hah, funny."

"No really! His name is Renai Drown"

"Renai-san? Are you sure? He seems to hang out around Kym a lot.. I'm pretty sure its Kym"

"No dummy. Everyone knows about it!"

"Plus. Kym and Renai-san has a lot in common, they talk often so i don't understand why its me"

"Just accept itt!! You two are you cute too you know?" Alex added a huge grin on her face throughout the whole bus ride.

-
-
-

Loud sirens were played in the bus. Every student on bus no. 10 woke up and got surprised with a huge fleshy door in-front of the bus.

"What the heck?" Julia quickly got her phone and quickly took a picture

"That is disgusting. Im gonna throw up." Alexa covers her mouth in disgust

"Ewwwwww you could see the blood oozing out! I agshjHhah. I got the chills"

"Ugh, cant believe Aïdes hired the Indus worm to guide us there." A teacher, Mr. Hira proclaimed as he stood at the middle of the bus.

"Indus Worm??!!" Yhanns replied, "WE'RE IN A WORM??!"

"Yes. Apparently" Mr.Hira took out his alcohol in disgust