The Radio Demon's Doe

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"If you so insist, this buck will gladly mount his doe!" There was a devilish grin on his lips.  Lucifer gasped as he heard the snap and seeing the tendrils appear to grab him, he suddenly felt wary of what the other was planning and yet that excitement always got to him. The sense of dread from the other, yes this was his Deer, 

"Alastor... Darling... do be gentle with your Doe~" he had a bit of a whine to his request even going so far as to move his hips now that his length was left without being able to finish. He watched with his hungry eyes as Alastor began to undress, "Hmmm yes... oh please... please do..."

"I can't make any promises darling~" The Radio Demon purred, waving a hand. The tendrils moved at their master's silent commanded and the Devil was moved closer to the edge of the bed where the deer stood. Reaching over, Alastor caressed Lucifer's cheek and leaned in close to the other to where their lips brushed ever so slightly. 

"First darling, why not taste your buck a bit?" Undoing his pants and letting them fall, discarding them to the side, he had the tendrils bring Lucifer down to his length.  The Devil went wide-eyed at the request and blushing as he looked upon the other's exposed length, he opened his mouth hungrily for the other while sending his snake tongue to slide and wrap around his Deer's shaft. Growling his desire as he pleases his lover, 

"Delicious, I love it~" he went about licking the other before taking him between his lips and groaning with need as he started to suckle on Alastor's member.  Oh how wonderful the Devil's serpent tongue felt on his member, sending a shiver up the Radio Demon's spine. Digging his claws into his lover's hair, he gripped his blond strands firmly and grunted. 

"Yes... Hmm... As you should..." When Lucifer took his length into his mouth, a low groan left Alastor's lips and he tightened his grip on the other's hair. He buckled his hips slightly while letting his eyes fall shut. "Oh yes, my lovely doe~"  Hearing the praises from his lover, he would allow no other Demon to have a hold over him as he growled at the sensation of his hand within his hair and blushing at the nickname they had given him. Lucifer moved up and down stroking the other with his tongue and mouth, sending sensations throughout the other's body. Lucifer was so aroused as he tried to reach for his own groin but the tendrils wrapped around his limbs prevented him from doing that as he'd start to move his hips with need.  The many sensations that traveled through his body were absolutely amazing, taking the Radio Demon's breath away almost. Cracking an eye open to look down at the Devil, he saw how needy the other was for some kind of touch. So, he had one of his tendrils slip between Lucifer's legs and coil around his length, slowly stroking him. While it did that, Alastor began to move in and out of the other's mouth.  Feeling his length being stroked made him moan against the other's length and as Alastor would move against him, Lucifer opened his mouth wide to take more of him down his throat to where his eyes slightly went back more. It was rather difficult to breathe but all the same, he loved this, moving his hips to be stroked while his arms were held back by the tendrils, he wanted his Deer Daddy to come.  Things stayed that way for a moment, Alastor moving his hips a bit quicker while his tendrils continued to stroke Lucifer until he was near his release. He didn't want his doe coming just yet... Waving away the tendril, he felt his own orgasm near and held the Devil in place as he went as far as he could in the other's mouth. His body trembled as he released, and a groan left his lips. 

"Wonderful job Lou~" He purred, waiting for the other to swallow before he removed himself and brought Lucifer up to kiss him.  He let out a whimper when his length was left alone but he couldn't do much about it when the other stuffed his mouth as far as he could go making the Devil lost in the pleasure of the other and tasting his release, he'd swallow it all before grunting when he could breathe again. Looking up at his lover with need and desire he kissed Alastor back using his tongue to slide into the other's mouth, moaning like the doe in heat he was.  The Radio Demon hummed against the kiss, enjoying it and the feeling of the Devil's tongue slipped past his lips to explore. Eventually, he broke the kiss to allow Lucifer and himself time to breath and compose themselves.