I Ain't Losing To Sakyo!

(One year after the previous chapter)
Masumi POV
Ahhh. It's really nice to wake up warmly on my birthday. Hope they all  remember. Of course they do. Hope Izumi will give me the best gift ever. As long as the old hag will not come over. What?! Why did I even think of him in this special day?! Gosh, as long as I don't see his face this morning.
.......
Sakuya was already up." Sakuya, you're up so early." Then Sakuya said"Masumi, happy birthday!" Which kinda suprised Masumi." Thank you. Is this the reason you're up early." Then Sakuya answered"I just couldn't sleep." Later, the others were up. Itaru was showing Masumi some new gachas and Omi cooked his favorite meal for him. What a birthday it could be for him."Where is Izumi?" Masumi asked Sakuya. Then Sakuya answered"Director-san is off outside buying something." Then Masumi said" Very early, though." Then Sakyo came down." Good morning." Then Masumi clenched his fist. Just seeing his face is annoying! He thought this could ruin his entire day." Masumi, any problem. I just came down." Sakyo said. Then he added"What?! Stop glaring at me!" Then Masumi said"You ain't having her. I am gonna win her, instead of you!" Then Tsuzuru came, and said to Masumi"Dude. Just chill for a while. It's your birthday. You really don't wanna lose your chill today." And Masuni said angrily" I'll make sure that your ass will be kicked off for good." Then Sakyo said" All cocky huh." Then the quarrel lasted longer than expected. Then Izumi came back. "Enough of these, boys!"
_______________________________________
.......
Everyone had a nice time, and everyone had fun. Itaru, Chikage, and Citron gathered and drank the night away. Meanwhile in a secluded place in the theater, Izumi showed her gift to Masumi. It was a song album that he wanted for a very long time. "Hope you like it." Then Masumi hugged her tightly and whispered,"Thank you. I love you." She blushed because of what he said. Without knowing they are watched from afar. Tsuzuru said to himself,"Masumi and Sakyo surely has the worst conflict ever over a woman. Gosh, this competition is boiling." Then Tsumugi said,"Sakyo has already confessed to her last year!" Then Itaru added"It's like a reverse harem anime. Ya know. Like those otome games." Then Tsuzuru said in surprise,"You're not yet drunk?!" Then Itaru answered,"Nah. Senpai collapsed and Citron's barfing."