Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

He laughs at the show when the sister picks on her brother. I look at him and smile fondly. I am very in love and it's kind of scary. I've never felt like this about anyone before and it's great, but it's still nerve wracking. I look back at the show. I pull him closer to me. "I like when you hold me tighter. It makes me feel wanted," he says. He's been saying stuff that he likes me doing. It's very sweet. I kiss the top of his head and squeeze him. "You're a very amazing person Katsuki," I tell him. He smiles and kisses me gently. I smile into the kiss and we pull away. "We should start getting ready," he says. I nod and put pause on the show. We get up and he heads towards the door.

"I need to change, I'll pick you up at 6. Okay?" I smile at him and nod. "Okay I'll see you then," I tell him. He leaves and I sigh happily as I fall into the bed. I cover my face as a huge smile spreads across my face. "Katsuki Bakugo is my boyfriend," I whisper to myself. I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I'm not, but ouch. I go to my closet and grab a maroon button up with black pants. I grab an undershirt and throw it on. Then I put on the button up and pants. I go grab my shoes and out them on after putting on my socks.

I sigh, I forgot to put on deodorant. I unbutton the shirt and out the deodorant on before rebuttoning it. I go to the mirror in my closet and look at my hair. It's a little messed up but with a few pats, it's better. I smile and see if I have anything in my teeth. I make sure I still have my bracelet on. I wear it all the time. I love it.

I look at it and look at Katsuki's name. It's such a beautiful name. It suits him. I go over to my drawer and take out a bottle of cologne. I go to my bed and sit back, waiting for Katsuki to pick me up. He wants to make it a big thing even though he just has to walk a few feet to my room. I'm going with it though because it makes him happy and I love when he's happy. It makes me sad when he doesn't feel truly happy. It makes me mad too because he was led to believe that he didn't deserve to be happy. That is just not true. He deserves the entire universe. I will stop at nothing to get him everything.

I check my phone and play a few games before Katsuki texts me.

Kat<3: Are you ready?

5:52

Me- Yup and I can't wait for you to pick me up

5:52

Kat<3- I don't know if you're being mean because you're a room away, but I don't care! I'm headed to pick you up now

5:53

Me- Okay

5:53

N

ot even a minute later, there's a knock at my door. I go to open it and I see Katsuki standing there with a light smile on his face. I can't help but smile back. "Hey babe," I say. He blushes and takes my hand. "Hi, let's go," he says back. I see that he didn't cover up the marks I left him and I remember that I didn't either. I didn't plan on doing so, but it just reminded me. We get in the elevator and I'm standing a little bit behind him. Not a lot, but enough for me to kiss him on the back of his neck softly, so that's exactly what I do.

He shudders and turns around to glare at me before the doors open. I bite back a smile. "You're cute," I say. "Oh whatever. You're hot," he says as if it's a well known fact. I laugh as we head outside. He's still holding my hand as we walk. I'm still laughing so I'm a bit slow and he's practically dragging me along. He's walking pretty fast, so he's making me walk fast. He gets frustrated so he groans and stops suddenly to turn around. I'm not paying attention, so I keep walking and I bump into him.