Chapter 6 Trouble with Adrienette?

Back with Adrien and Plagg...

"Plagg, she agreed to spend more time with me," Adrien says.

"Well, good for you then," Plagg tells him.

At he eats his cheese Plagg thinks, Adrien likes Marinette, tonight at the concert he went somewhere private with her and he stood rather close to her.

      Plagg thinks if Adrien and Marinette got married they would be so adorable. He thinks I ship it, Adrienette. He does not think Marichat would be that bad either.

   "What do I do?  I mean I can not mess this up," Adrien says.

   "Mess what up?  She is just a friend, remember?" Plagg teases him.

   "Fine, maybe I like her a little, but I am not sure where this leads us," Adrien says.

    "Just be yourself as usual, and I am sure it will be just fine Adrien!" Plagg remarks.

      The next day, Adrien wakes up in a cold sweat. He thinks, something is not right.  He has no idea why he feels this way, especially when last night went so well. He remembers how lovely her face was when he took her home. He blushes at the memory.  He sighs and thinks, what shall I do if it does not work out for us.

    Alya and Nino are on yet another date. This time they went out to eat. 

   "Nino, what is with you and cool whip?"  Alya asks.

     Nino shrugs his shoulders as he eats more of it.  

   "Nino, I think Adrien and Marinette are seeing each other. If not then, they sure like each other!  See!" Alya says. She shows him the photo she took last night.

   "Good grief, Alya!  You know this an invasion of their privacy!" Nino remarks.

"Now, I suggest you delete right away and take it off all the social media sites," Nino says.

"Ok, fine Nino!"  Alya says. She pushes a button to delete it off the social media sites.

 Next, she deletes the copy off her phone too.  "Just for the record, they did look adorable last night!" Alya says.

"Ugh, Alya!" Nino says.

"Fine,  I promise I won't spy on them anymore, there you happy?"  Alya states.

"Yes, very,"  Nino replies.

"Besides, I can not stay mad at you for long Alya when you are my girl!"  Nino says.

  Later, Adrien goes to the park where he sees Marinette.  

"Hi, Marinette!" Adrien says.

"Hi, Adrien!"  Marinette says.

  Marinette sees Chloe as she heads towards them. She thinks, great not her again.

   Adrien puts his arm around Marinette.  He seems oblivious to the fact Chloe is even there anyway.  "How about we go see a movie?" Adrien asks.

"Why hello there, if it is not little Miss steals your boyfriend, girl!" Chloe says. She laughs at Marinette.

 Adrien slowly removes his arm from around Marinette. He glares at Chole.

"Look, Chloe, she did not steal me from anyone!  We broke up so get over it!" Adrien yells at her.

"Why can not you just take a hint that I am with Marinette now?" Adrien asks angrily.

  "I am sorry, I did not mean to cause any trouble," Marinette says sadly. She runs off.

"Great you upset my Marinette!  This is all your fault!" Adrien retorts.  He does not seem to notice the slip up in what he says.

    "Marinette?  Marinette?" Adrien says.

"Go away, you used me!" Marinette yells at him.

"I can not believe I fell for it so easily either," Marinette says.

"Marinette wait!  Do not tell me the last few nights, meant nothing," Adrien replies.

"Please, do not go!" Adrien remarks.

"I am sorry, but I have to go!" Marinette yells at him.

"Ok, then, bye!" Adrien says as he lets go of her arm. He looks at the ground in confusion.

"I do not get it. She seems so happy and now she does not want anything to do with me," Adrien says.

"Adrien, I am sorry it did not work out for you and her," Plagg says with tears in his eyes.

"Great, now I will never see her again.  Where did I mess up?  I thought..." Adrien says sadly. He begins to cry.

"Plagg, I do love her!  Now, I will never be able to tell her," Adrien says sadly.

Chloe thinks, ha, ha that was easier than I thought!  Maybe now that horrible girl is out of the picture, maybe my Adrikins will come back to me!

"I mean, of course, he will, why should not he?   I am obviously the better girl for him than that other girl," Chloe says.

*Author's note: What will happen with Adrien and Marinette?  Will Marinette refuse to speak to him again?

A Miraculous Story: Three's A Crowd AU by Summer ChengOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara