48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook, where are my clothes?" I ask him as I step outside the bathroom only to find him rummaging through his closet.

"Take mine," he says offering me a black T-shirt.

I take it from his grip and he smiles. "I need my clothes though Jungkook." I need my panties to be more precise.

"They're on the sink." He says and I rush back into the bathroom to change. And just like he promised the clothes are indeed on the sink' marble bench. I remove the towel and slip into the black cotton T-shirt. I notice my nipples poke through the fabric but that doesn't matter now because it smells like softener and mint and grass and Jungkook. I could get high off that scent anytime. After sliding my panties on, I join Jungkook in his room and he's just sitting at the foot of his bed looking outside the window. Once he senses my presence, he turns around and looks at me. I walk towards him and he grabs my hand pulling me down on the bed. We just sit next to each other like this letting silence engulf us in this beautiful moment as we just look at each other our minds going to different places and yet they'd eventually meet in the middle.

Jungkook's hands wrap around my waist and he kicks off his shoes. We make our way onto the mattress and he lies there, his back leaning against the headboard. He positions me on his lap so that I'm straddling him and he plays with my wet hair.

"This has been an interesting first date." He flashes me his famous shit-eating grin and I blush.

"We weren't supposed to do any of this." I mutter and his eyes sparkle with amusement. "The entire bath thingy is out of protocol."

"I don't get why there's even a protocol for such a thing." Jungkook says. "Why should we follow a set of rules when we interact with other people? Why are we supposed to act a certain way on a first date-it's a foreign concept to me. I don't understand it and I don't get why it seems so weird to you. To me, having to do a set of things on a social event seems forceful, fake even so why do I have to adjust to such rules and restrictions? I mean we agreed to go on a date so that means we get to learn stuff about each other so why not just do what comes to mind without having to think about it? "

I find myself laughing at his inquiry as I raise my hands to my mouth. "Jungkook, what exactly is your point?"

"Well, I mean you just said that the bath I drew for you is 'out of protocol' but what does that even mean?"

I giggle. "You really haven't done this sort of thing before." He pokes my ribs and an ugly cackle escapes my lips when he starts laughing too, a soft bunny smile shining on his face.

"Aw you're ticklish," he purs and continues to harass my ribs by poking them and running his fingers on my sensitive skin under my-his shirt. How did we get so comfortable around each other so fast?

"Alright, and now to answer your question there are basic rules we have to follow on social occasions such as dates otherwise people would act all chaotic and they would be mannerless!" I say between breaths and Jungkook just continues tickling me without mercy. My thighs are squishing his torso and I push down on his crotch causing his entire body stiffen and his dick to rise under the fabric of his jeans.

He sucks in a breath and repositions me on his lap. "Ah shit, I'm hard again."

I smack his arm. "And this is precisely why social norms exist. To avoid situations such as this!"

"Careful baby, you smacking me is only gonna make me harder."

He's seriously never gonna change.

"Have you seriously ever heard of couples taking baths on the first date?" I snap.

"We didn't take a bath. You did."

"Exactly!"

"I just wanted you to enjoy a relaxing bath since things are pretty difficult at your place." He thinks then for a little. "I just took your bath virginity."

Oh. My. God. Did he really just say that?

"Couples don't touch themselves on the first date." I mumble and now it's his turn to laugh.

"We didn't touch each other directly okay? We merely observed each other from a safe distance for educational purposes." He's really throwing one lame excuse after the other to justify our cute messy first date. It's kind of amusing, seeing him defend us like this.

"You came all over me!"

"You asked for it!"

Oh well, can't argue with that.

"We are so chaotic." I breathe and he takes my hands in his. "We started off the wrong way. We hated each other, then we had this little adventure at the strip club I work at and now we recreated that very moment in your bathroom. Something's wrong with us."

"What's wrong with being a little chaotic?"