48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after

Start from the beginning

I lay my back on the tub and my free hand travels up to the valley of my breasts. He scrutinizes me, observes me from his spot while he continues feeling himself up. I give my nipples some attention and simultaneously thrust in and out of my pussy with my free hand, desperate for more friction as the water level dramatically decreases. My body is drenched in soap water and I can actually feel my wetness right now, my fingers making wet, lubricious sounds as I repeatedly hit my clit.

Having him as my body convulses-combusts in his presence is so fucking arousing and somehow the lack of contact is as effective as touch. It is amazing how he has this effect on me and how my body reacts to his gaze, his commands, his hedonistic actions but what's even more fascinating is that I seem to have the same effect on him. Jungkook's body jerks violently, his back arching slightly as he reaches his peak. His hand is pumping his cock, his thumb swiping the tip. He cradles his balls playing with the sensitive spot right underneath before returning to his large member. His cock is fucking enormous now and it's twitching-he's so close and that is the cause of the bubbling pressure in my stomach. My fingers are scissoring through my folds and rub against my clit extracting more and more fluids as the water level now is below my valves. My legs are spread wide open to his view and he gives me a warning look.

"I-I have to cum!" I groan.

"You will cum when the water drains completely." He manages and I whine in response.

Jungkook's knuckles on one hand are white and his face is turning red. Sweat courses all over his skin, especially his neck. A cable like vein sticks out on his forehead while another branches out on his neck. His hair is slightly pushed back, his eyebrows furrowing in concentration as his teeth graze his bottom lip. He needs this release as much as I do.

"Cum on me," I rasp and a flame lights up in his eyes.

"A-are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

"Fuck yes!" I mewl. Jungkook gets up and I get a better view of his hand wrapped around his dick. The water is draining completely painfully slow and when the last few drops of soap water dissipate we both come apart.

Jungkook empties himself on me. Ribbons of soaring hot cum is staining my skin. His mark is left mostly on my stomach area while my lower body is drenched in my own fluids. Our chests are heaving in unison and we're both smiling in satisfaction.

"God, you look so fucking sexy right now drenched in my cum. I'm gonna get hard again in a heartbeat." He breathes and I try to lift off the tub. My body is a hot, wet mess. I reek of cum and sex and a wave of confidence washes through me when I get eaten up by his charcoal orbs.

Jungkook pulls up his boxer breifs and helps me stand on my feet. His white, milky substance starts to drip down to my thighs and I can't help but stare at it. That's it, we've broken first date protocol, but that doesn't matter since we've done many inappropriate things before this very moment and we both needed to blow off some steam.

With one hand I'm maintaining my balance while with the other I reach down to my stomach and swipe a layer of his seed on my forefinger. His eyes lock with mine as my finger enters my mouth and I suck on it, savoring the salty taste. My mouth makes a popping sound as soon as I remove my finger and that's when he grins deviously.

"You're one naughty girl." He smirks and I bite my lip. Then his hand comes in touch with my stomach and he wipes up a portion of his seed. "Open your mouth for me." He says and I oblige. He enters one finger at first, a pleased expression painting his face as I suck on it ridding it off his cum when he thrusts two more fingers in my mouth. I close my eyes. "Suck them clean baby." He says deeply and I obey, my tongue encircling his digits. "Good girl." He finally praises taking his fingers out. I smile and he reaches over for the shower head. He turns on the water and washes off his cum from my torso and my legs. When he finishes he presents me a clean white fluffy towel and wraps my body protectively in it. Jungkook dissappears in his room for a little while I search for my clothes in the bathroom.