I put the bags next to her and chilled with her a little bit before going upstairs. I decided to Facetime my babies. They were with their grandma (their mum's mother) and I missed them. 

"Hey Logan."

"Hey Ms Clara how are you?"

"I'm exhausted. Ariel's been giving me the run around. Refusing to eat. You called just in time. Here, speak to your father."

There was a scramble and then the most beautiful face came on the screen.

"Hey my baby."

"Daddy." She said smiling. 

A few seconds later, Ariane came on the screen. 

"Ari!."

"Daddy!"

"Ari have you eaten?"

She nodded.

"What did I tell you about nodding? Speak to me. Say yes or no. Ari have you eaten?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl. Ariel have you eaten."

"No hungry daddy." She said in frustration. I nearly laughed. It was evident that Ms Clare had been trying to get Ariel to eat for some time and she was over it. 

"No baby you have to eat. If you eat, we can go get ice-cream."

Her eyes lit up and Ariane laughed in excitement. My  children x sweet things equalled the perfected combination for negotiations. I was able to persuade Ariel to eat in exchange for ice-cream. I spoke to Ms Clare for a few more minutes and hang up. I lay on bed and randomly thought of Avela. I decided to call her and had no hopes of her picking up her phone. She picked up on like the eight ring. 

"Hello?"

"Surprised you picked up not gonna lie." I told her honestly. 

"I'm with Aurora." She said.

"She awake?" I asked ready to Whatsapp video them seeing as she refused to get an iPhone. 

"No she's sleeping. I'm just watching her sleep."

"That doesn't sound weird at all." I laughed. 

"She's so cute!" She added . I knew she had completely missed the comment I had made. I took my phone away from my ear and placed her on loudspeaker then closed my eyes. How can someone's voice be so soothing?

"She's beautiful." I finally agreed. 

"I love Macy too. We have so much in common. We both love watches and jewellery. I showed her my nipple piercing."

"Of course you did because I don't think you have boundaries."

"I do have boundaries."

"Tell me them."

"Give me something to have boundaries about."

"So you know I'm feeling you but went on a date with Kalief and then went on another date with Owen and then went on a date with some guy that's just popped up in your life and why do I know all of this?"

"I told you."

"You told me Avela. You told me every aspect of your date." I sighed.

I was high-key mad that she kissed Kalief but understood.

"But I don't want a boyfriend." She added.

I nodded as though she could see me. Life was too complex for a girlfriend. They was too much to disclose on my side.