Party(3): Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by you can dance?" Yibo looked at Zhan. "You don't need to act like a hero always." Yibo pulled Zhan off the dance floor. "Don't dance in the eve again. You need rest otherwise the pain will become worst."

Zhan smiled at Yibo who always looked indifferent was actually taking care of him.

"Wang Yibo," Zhan whispered. "Thank you."

Yibo smiled and nodded. He made Zhan sit on a chair and sat beside him. Sitting on the chair, Zhan gently caressed his injured shoulder.

"Xiao Zhan, do you want to go home?" Yibo asked looking into Zhan's eyes.

"No, it's okay. And I didn't bring my car."

"It's okay. I can drop you at your home."

"Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan leaned towards Yibo. "Don't behave so politely and caring with me. This will make me want you even more."

"Jerk!" Yibo pushed Zhan. "Its all my fault. Why on the earth tried to take care of you!?"

°
°
°
°

"Hao Xuan." Song Jiyang said while dancing with his partner while his partner didn't respond. Receiving no response, he again called his name. "Hao Xuan? Are you deaf?"

"Its the first time you are calling me Hao Xuan." Hao Xuan said holding Jiyang's hand tightly. "Can you please call me Hao Xuan instead of Mr. Heartbreaker?"

"I will think about it later," Jiyang said raising his eyebrows. "Why they were saying bad words to Miss Wildfire?"

"Do you believe those rubbish words?" Hao Xuan asked ignoring the words.

"Of course not." Jiyang shook his head. "That's why I am asking you. I wanna hear it from you."

"You trust me that much?" Hao Xuan smiled. "Good. Well, Meng Ziyi is a girl whom none can stop. She gets what she wants. She is like fire, no, better say, as dangerous as fire." Hao Xuan paused. "I don't know why she stayed silent for a moment, but if she wanted she could easily shut the dirty mouths by her witty replies." Hao Xuan slowed his dance steps. "Maybe she was missing her loved person the most."

"Loved person?!" Jiyang exclaimed. "Who is that lucky guy?"

"Why are you so interested?" Hao Xuan frowned. "Don't tell me you like her."

"Of course no!" Jiyang said firmly. "I admire her. Being a girl, she can do almost everything. She can even beat the bullies to pulp."

"Yes." Hao Xuan chuckled. "She is amazing. We sometimes feel lucky to have her as our friend. You know, we don't need words to talk, our eyes are enough for that."

"Are you guys childhood friends?" Jiyang asked.

"Mn." Hao Xuan nodded. "Xiao Zhan, Meng Ziyi and I are childhood friends. Actually, I joined the group later. Xiao Zhan and Meng Ziyi were friends even before they joined school."

"Why did you join late?" Jiyang asked. "Don't tell me you kept hitting on a girl and didn't get time to make friends."

"Waw! What a bad joke." Hao Xuan rolled his eyes. "I joined them during elementary school. I wasn't like this at that time. I was a lonely boy who always used to get bullied by others. Though they knew that my father is a very rich and successful businessman, yet they used to bully me. I hated going to school. But one day, everything changed." Hao Xuan sighed

"What happened?" Jiyang asked looking into Hao Xuan's eyes.

"Let's sit. I am tired." Hao Xuan said as he headed towards the chairs.