forthcoming

"Michael," a fuzzy voice called to him from the blackness. "Michael, you shouldn't be here it's not safe when they're in the house. You need to hide!"
Michael broke into a run as soon as the voice was gone. He felt an unsettling yet familiar presence. He was in a hallway. Not just any old hallway, no, this was the hallway to his old bedroom. He sprinted toward it and slammed the door behind him. He was in his childhood bedroom now, except it was different. Mold growing in the corners and a giant hole in the ceiling. The closet doors were ripped away, leaving an empty space gaping out into the similar empty room.
Hide. that was the only thought going through Michael's head, spinning round and round in his brain. There was a thumping sound coming from the hall. Michael quickly scuttled under the bed because that was the only hiding place he had right now. He turned his attention toward the door which was now slightly ajar. There was a sound similar to that of an animal snuffling out food. It was smelling for him. The monster's muzzle poked into the barren room and inched closer into the door.
Michael had to hold his mouth shut as to keep from gasping when he saw what this thing really was. It was Foxy. No, not the lovable robot character everyone adored back at the restaurant. This thing was at least twice Foxy's size and had way more metal showing through its thin red coat. The eyes burned with hunger and the most horrible part was it's tongue. No robot ever had a tongue from what Michael had seen through his father's creations. The creature's eyes caught sight of the bed and wobbled in Michael's direction.
I need to escape this hell hole. Michael thought fearfully. Before he could even think of a plan, the bed was thrown off of the ground and smashed into the wall. Michael looked up and saw the red beast holding its hook high in the air ready to swing at him and rip him to shreds—
Michael woke up in a sweat with a hard gasp for breath, only to realize that he was still in his apartment, safe and sound.
"The dreams are back," he thought out loud to himself. He looked at the time. It was two A.M. on Monday night. Only about two more days until he had to go revisit his old home. The nightmare house.
He laid his head back down on his pillow and went back to sleep.