Chapter 4- Fell Into The Trap

Start from the beginning

"Shhhh....!" He calmed her down. "Calm down, Zoya. Stop crying first." He wiped off her tears. "You..you think I am..am crazy..th..that I keep imagining thi..things an..and.." she asked him but she was cut off.

"Shh...Zoya...It's nothing like that okay. I trust you. You need to calm down. I trust you more than my life. We will figure this out." He said rubbing her back.

"Ad..Aditya trust me. I am not crazy..I am no..not." She said, tears continuously rolling down her eyes.

"Zoya! Zoya! Please. Never think of that. I know, you- you are absolutely fine. Okay? Never think of that. It hurts me a lot to look at you like this. Please don't make me any weaker. I trust above everything. You calm down and promise me you will never use these words again. I love you." He wiped off her tears again.
_^_

"Zoya. Come on, go get ready. We are going out." He said, distracting her off from her thoughts. "Come on, go and get ready. Okay?" He said again.

"Please Aditya. I don't feel like coming. Please." She said. "Please na Zoya. Come, you will feel better. Get some fresh air and you will instantly feel good." He insisted like a kid. "Please na Zoya, please, please. Pleaseeee! I request you, For me." He said in a child-like voice.

A small curve appeared on her angelic face which he has been dying to see. Watching her smile is his favourite hobby. And he will do anything to get a smile on her pretty face. Her smile makes his day. "Is that a yes? You are coming." He asked.

"Hmmm...." she responded. He clapped his hands in excitement. "Okay! Okay! Now, you go and get ready. Okay?" He said.
.
.
.
They were on their way but they got struck in a traffic. He tapped his fingers on the staring wheel trying to gain her attention. But, she seemed too lost in her thoughts. "What do I do? She is so upset. How do I make her smile." He thought to himself.

"Zoya!" He tried to start a conversation. He cleared his throat trying to seek her attention. "Zoya!" He snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Lost in your dreams or what." She just took a glance at him. "Zoya! I wanted to spend some time with you. You are just busy day-dreaming. I am upset. Okay? Now you need to please me." He said pouting at her but no response again.

"Zoya! Please na. Give a smile atleast. Please? Please?" He pleaded. "Zoya! Look, your lash." He picked up her lash from her cheek.

"Ask for a Wish." He said. "Give me your hand." He said again. "I have no wishes." She answered him.

"Zoya! You...Okay! Shall I ask for one in place of you." He asked her. He kept the lash on the back of her palm, he closed his eyes and said, "I don't know why are you troubling my Zoya god. But, you can atleast help me to get her out of it. Please lord, help me to get a smile on her face. Help me, so that I can love her more and more and give her happiness which she deserves. Help me to get my Zoya back."

He blew the lash and slowly opened his eyes. "What did you ask for?" She asked him. "So many of them. How do I tell you all of them? Okay! Let's do this, as my wish get fulfilled. I am gonna tell you what was it. Okay?" He asked her. She couldn't help but smile at him.

"The first one got fulfilled." He moved his head towards her, making her smile grow wider. She must have done some good deeds to have him in his life.
_^_

The evening was great, Zoya was much better now. Having some fresh air really refreshed her state of mind. They were on their way to home. It was not so late in evening.

He pulled the handbrake immediately. "Aditya! What?" She asked at the sudden stop. "Zoya! Look ice-cream. Come no. We will have one." He asked excited. "Aditya!" She said letting out a sigh.

"I will get two for us. Mango? I know." He moved out of the car. "Such a child!" She slapped her forehead and smiled innocently at him. Can he get any cuter? She thought.

Her eyes fell on the bookstore that was right beside the car. She glanced at the books that were placed in the display. Her eyes fell on a particular book, It said-"The Demon Resides." The title said.

She immediately got off the car and ran towards the bookstore. She touched the glass where the book was placed. "I want you." She got the flashback of the mirror, this afternoon.

"Zoya!" A voice got her out of her thoughts. She turned and was surprised. "Ruby Aunty!" She said surprised. "Hii Zoya. I saw you here so I just wanted to ask you. Anything's wrong? You need some books?" She glanced at that book.

"Uhhh...I am fine. How are you here?" She asked. "This is my bookstore. I never told you, I run a bookstore. You need that book." She pointed at that.

"Uhhh..no..no I was just looking at them." She tried to change the topic. "Zoya! They didn't had the Mango flavour so... Hii Aunty!" He said noticing her. "Hello Aditya!" She greeted, giving him a smile.

"Zoya! Come on let's go. It getting late I think." He said scratching his hair. "Hmm..." she responded.

"See you soon Zoya. Good bye, Aditya." She waved at them and they soon left. She stared at the book.
***

The doorbell rang. Zoya rushed towards the door. "Hii Zoya!" She was surprised.
.
.
.
Hey! Surprise, I promised that the next chapter will be up super soon. Tadaaaa! Consider this chapter as a compensation chapter for not being active. You guys really loved the last chapter so I penned this chapter for you guys. Thank you. 🌸

The story is developing its base chapter by chapter. I just hope you are liking it. Any suggestions are always welcome. Please do tell me if you find any grammatical errors.

Please do vote, comment and share.❤ I love you guys 3000.💙🌼

Toodles! See you soon in the next chapter.

Love,
Xoxo.