4

You have to talk to Lucifer and get him to give us a hint to where he hid it alright?" Levi asked for a deal. "Alright fine. I'll do it. I'll make a pact with Mammon."

As I went out of Levi's room I came across Mammon who apparently still was confused about his little brothers sudden dissapearing and he asked me:" What did Levi even want from you?"Not prepared for this question I stuttered "Uhh I- He just.. Wanted me to convince you to give him back his money." I lied. "Well you certainly fucked up now don'tcha think? You really are a stupid moron." he dissed me. "Well I hate to say it but you're kinda right there.." I had to admit but luckily I didn't just reaveal the acual plan me and Levi made.

The next day at school I walked down the hallway when Lucifer came up to me and asked:" And Y/n, how do you like the RAD so far? Did you already get used to it a bit?" "Well I didn't really get used to it yet, since It's only been a few days but so far I really like it here." I answered his question. "I'm glad to hear that. Do you have any questions regarding your stay?"
I remembered what Levi told me. "Acually I do have one. I'd like to know more about Mammon, since he's taking care of me." I hoped to maybe be able to get some Information out of him. "Well he's a moron like you probably noticed already but he should have a handikap, now that his biggest weakness is frozen." I wanted to ask what he meant with this but he already left, to go to his classroom.
frozen... What should that mean?

...

I couldn't sleep. Some thoughts were keeping me up. Out of boredom I reached for my D.D.D. and saw that it had a message from Levi displayed. "Did you ask Lucifer about the credit card?"