My crazy ass love story......

"Will you marry me?" Jerrod asks.

"Will you marry me?" Greg asks.

"Will you marry me?" Matt asks.

Oh god please help me. . . . . . .  why did this happen? how did i get all 3 of the notorious Fredrick brothers so fall in love with me?  there like gods in our town. Amazingly sexy gods. Better then Greek gods. there like scene kings.......... so sexy........... but also very very very rude......... well I'll tell you how i got them to fall so hard...... defiantly will........ just promise me that what i say will never get out.......... reputation is key........ So here it goes. My crazy ass love story.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

i had my head phones in bag across my chest and my shades on. had my hair teased, shirt to short and skinnys tight as i like them. i was set.  first impressions are key in this damn world. i walked from my house to school jamming to some Brokencyde. good mood in check. well i thought it was in check till damn douche bag Greg skated on by me and threw water all over my shirt.

 "HEY! WHAT THE HELL WATCH IT!"

i yelled. good mood crossed off my list. i look down at my shirt its soaked and white. hmmmmm........... oh well. at least I'm not wherein some ugly bra. i keep walking towards the school guys turning to stair at my now see Thur shirt. how i love having a hella great body and buying cropped shirts. someone skates behind me copping a feel. typical. i turn towards the direction of the skater and see its Matt one of Greg's twin.... whats next? Jerrod gonna come molest me? lets hope not but its not like he hasn't stooped that low before.

i take out my head phones and sit on the pickic table next to my bff Katrina.

"whats up?" i ask taking a drink of her water.

"don't even ask....." she mumbles staring at her feet.

i let out a deep breath. here we go again. her mean ass boyfriend kyle going an being a douche, once again. i roll my eyes.

"ill be right back." i take her water, spotting Kyle next to Greg Matt and Jerrod and Bewbie and Obie. i walk up to them.

"nice look you got going there anastasia" greg says checking me out.

"yeah thought i might show you guys what you cant have." i retort right back. all of them laugh.

"doll, we already got what you have..... even better." Mattl's smooth voice says in a cocky form i do love to hate.

"haha.........ok!" i look around me un capping the water and pretending to take a sip.

"so kyle.... do explain why you love to be a douche?"

he laughs "I'm not a douche Hun...... don't you listen to Katrina.... you no she lies." that might be true a lot she does lie but who doesn't?

 "well kyle..... here's the thing..." i start off. "Katrina is my best friend. were like sisters. she doesn't have to tell me anything, i already know... now kyle i kept your secret for a while here and just one click of a button and everyone will know... now i don't want to do that to my bff so you hurt her one more time......CLICK!" i take the water and pour in on his head. "that's just a preview of what ill do to you after i send that message."

i walk away leaving everyone with there mouths hanging open even the Fredrick brothers just staring after me.

"what was that for?" Katrina asks, following me into school.

"you don't hurt my friends wit out getting hurt of embarrassed back."

__________________________________________________________________

hello(:

thanks for reading this (:

i have alot planed for this story (:

Tell me what you think :) 

(sorry about my spelling or puncuation. i cant do that stuff worth my life)

hahah :)