!013. earth-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐞.

[ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ]
!REYNA ALMONTE &
            MATTIA POLIBIO!

— — — — —
•🖇!" 𐂂,
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧,
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞! ❜
🕊, REYNA ALMONTE's
POINT OF VIEW
— — — — —

" stop ! kairi, why are you only hitting me ?! " i shriek, the horrid sound of kairi's laser gun sounding through the room once he shoots my vest three times in a row, choosing to stand there and wait for me to be placed back in the game so he'd be able to shoot be right off the bat.

" what are you talking about ?! " kairi giggles, the sarcasm dripping from his voice as he shoots me again. as soon as the two minute wait ( for my vest and gun to reboot ) is over, i expect to be shot by kairi — once again.

although, mattia suddenly jumps in front of me — he'd sprinted all the way from the other side of the enormous room.

" dude, c'mon she's the enemy ! " kairi complains, motioning to the difference my red vest held compared to his and mattia's blue vests.

" enemy-my-butt ! shoo, stop bullying her. " mattia declares, pointing his gun at kairi's chest. in this edition of laser tag, if one individual shoots another person on their team directly in the chest, the person that had been shot has to sit out for five minutes ( instead of the normal two ) . . .

" you wouldn't dare. " kairi challenges, pointing his gun at mattia's chest as well. at this point, my two minute wait had ended, my gun and vest had rebooted and i was placed back in the game.

then, a mischievous idea popped into my head — swiftly grabbing my gun, i shoot both kairi and mattia. leaving them to stand together in shock, both of the neon lights on their vests having gone black.

" oh wow, and to say i defended you. " mattia scoffs, laughing afterwards.

kairi simply flips me off, grinning while he walked away — strolling around to await his time out.

" you're the enemy, kairi said so. " i shrug, patting mattia's back and begging to walk away.

" nah, you have to make this up to me. " mattia declares, grabbing me by my arm as i go to walk away.

" nope, not a chance. there are cameras in here ! " i inform him, pointing to the well hidden cameras on the walls and ceiling.

" so ? " mattia challenges, pulling me closer into his chest.

" so-nothing ! now, lemme go so i can finish playing. i'll get kairi to come shoot your vest. " i reply, trying to sprint off again when i see robert in his blue jersey, sprinting past.

" at least let me shoot robert first ! " i whisper, giggling as mattia betrayed his teammate and let me skip over to robert, sneaking up on him and shooting his vest.

laughing on my way back to mattia, his two minutes are up by the time i reach him. he plants a kiss on my lips, pushing me against one of the neon blockades in the corner.

" stop ! i don't want to see that ! " robert screeches, covering his eyes with his gun — " and ! you set me up, mattia. " he announces, pointing his gun at mattia and shooting him square in the chest as soon as his own reboot is done.