"I would imagine." He said.

"Why can't I just tell her? She is my sister-"

"No Kendall." He intereupted. "You can't"

"You know I don't have to listen to you." I cross my arms.

"Yea you do. I am the one who came up with this idea so, not only you can be protected, but everyone else can be too."

I grunted and sat down on the chair near the couch.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot." I say to him.

"What if I asked Spencer to move in with me?"

"What?!" I might have said a little too loudly.

"Shhhhh. Don't wake Spencer." He said. "Now, what do you think?"

"Hell yea!" I whisper loudly. "Oh my god, now I am excited for you two."

He smiled brightly and looked over at the time.

"Ken, you need to go to catch the first bus to New York."

"Ugh, Toby can't I stay here a little longer?" I plead.

"Why? I am going to sleep, so you will be alone-"

"I have one more visit." I tell him. "Its with Mike."

He chuckles. "No Kendall. You are in Rosewood which is one, dangerous. If Spencer didn't think you were in her dream, then again, you would put yourself in danger. That's two, and three If you go out and someone catches you alive, not dead, like Holbrooke or even worse A, then you are screwed."

"Okay, okay. I get your point, I would put myself in more danger than I already am."

"Exactly." He smiled slightly. "I am only doing this to protect you. Right now it's safest if only obviously you and I know. I am supporting you just fine by myself,"

"But," I try to interrupt him, yet fail.

"No. Here is your ticket, and call me when you are in New York."

I sigh. "Alright." I take it from his hand.

"See you soon." He says as I walk out the door.

Toby's P.O.V

I was peacefully asleep with the woman I love beside me, until she woke me up.

"No!" She screeched as she sat up out of my grasp around her waist.

"Spencer?" I ask in a scratchy morning voice. "What's wrong?"

"Toby, were you in this room all night?" She asked.

"Yes, sleeping peacefully beside you," I lie. "Why whats wrong?"

"I saw Kendall. But when I saw her, you weren't here."

"It was a dream Spence. Kendall is dead." I lie again to her. If she finds out I know Kendall is alive, we are for sure to break up.

"I don't know." She told me in an unsure tone.

"What Spencer?" I ask sitting up as well.

"I don't feel like she is dead."

"Why so?"

"I feel her presence..I feel like for the past month she has been watching me-"

"In your dreams." I finish her sentence. "She is in your dreams. When you sleep, you call out her name. You miss her, thats all." I stop her. I don't want her to get any ideas of Kendall being alive anytime soon.

"Okay." She simply stated, and laid back down.

"Go back to sleep." I kiss her temple and wrap my arms around her. She snuggled her face into my chest and I saw her have trouble opening closing her eyes. She couldn't sleep.

"Well," I got up from bed. "Neither of us are going to get sleep, so might as well take a jog."

Spencer sat up right away. "In this scorching July heat?"

"Yeah," I respond as if it was a no brainer.

"You are so going to lose." She smirked and we got ready for the intense run to come.
.
After an hour and half of running, Spencer beat me. We ran four laps around town and met back at my apartment.

"Haha! Beat you again." She gloated. "I win, I win." She danced her victory dance and then I hugged her from behind.

"Ew no your gross and sweaty." She complained while giggling.

"So are you." I laugh along and lightly toss her onto the couch in my living room. I kissed her hard and passionately and then left her hanging as I went to the kitchen to go eat breakfast.

I went over to the kitchen table, and saw a note.

Something went wrong, not in New York. I'm still here. Meeting place at 10:30, be there. -K

Kendall? Oh no, what the hell happened. Panicked, I told Spencer, "hey, why don't I pick up some breakfast?"

She looked up from her phone and said, "Yeah alright." And went back down to whatever she was doing. I put the note in my pocket and sprinted out the door of my apartment and straight to my car, where I had to drive in order to meet Kendall and find out why the hell she isn't in New York, far away from Rosewood.

A/N: just letting you guys know, it's possible that the first couple of chapters might be a little boring or slow..so just bare with me PWEASE. Also, I know there is a lot of Spoby so far, but this isn't going to be a Spoby book..with Kendall..so yeah....And thank you for the publicity, and the positiveness (is that a word? Lol) of this book so far. LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Kisses -E