News??

Ayyyy what's up fellow crackheads I just wanted to say hi and explain some more shit that's happening in my life so there might be some triggers and just not okay stuff so watch out.

1st off:
Hi I am no longer "stormie" with she/her pronouns.
I am now jasper with he/him pronouns please respect that thanks!!

2nd:
My life is still shit like always my mom got me a new phone since she smashed my old one, I told my sister hanah I'm trans(as well as my art teacher), but the thing is hanah still doesn't fall me by he/him pronouns because we both live with our grandma and don't know how she will react to it. But I'm the bright side all of my friends are super supportive of me and are trying to help me anger a binder so yayyy.

3rd:
I have a girlfriend!!!
But of course there's one problem: I'm a year above her in school. So when I move to the next building in the district after this year we won't be going to the same school building and I won't be able to see her everyday. I'm not sure if she has thought about this but I'm kinda scared of the school year ending. Not because I don't think she'll be loyal but because I think both of our mental health will plummet. Reason being she's helped me stop cutting and I've helped her believe that people care about her and parents are shit.

4th:
My oldest sister Summer only knows that I'm bisexual not trans and I'm scared to tell her despite her being so supportive I just don't know what she'd say. I mean our parents are really really homophobic but she's not. But that doesn't make me any less scared to tell her because she will tell her husband, her friends, maybe my grandma that I live with(idek if she kept it a secret from her that I'm bi) also I feel like me being trans would confuse her.

Lastly:
I'm scared in general. I'm scared of people being homophobic and shunning me for it or even(as this girl, Paris, already did) say: "she's a girl because she still has boobs and a vagina"
BITCH!
Boobs and a vagina doesn't make you a woman. I know plenty of women that do not have breasts but are still classified as women. And if you can't respect me and my pronouns and name and don't even say it to my face but to my GIRLFRIEND(nearly making her cry) I won't hesitate to beat your ass.
This type of shit that girl said about me made my blood boil I almost just ran up to her and punched her in the face.

But anyways enough of my shit how are you like 2 people how read this shizzz. I mean sorry for complaining a shit ton but I had to get it all out before I burst.

Love you guys have a great day or night
Enjoy what ever this is

Love you guys have a great day or night Enjoy what ever this is