If he wants

His name was Joseph, and he didn't respond to Joe. His skin was as pale as a morning fog, but his eyes were a deeper indigo blue than anything I've ever seen. A deep glare pierced so much I may never know why. He was hot, his voice made me wet when he spoke in his soft aqueous tone. The tone was refreshing with every word because he spoke so little.

I have been working for my mother at the hotel for 6 months now. I'm bored out of my mind. Diagnosis....insanity via piece of shit customers. Pot is the only thing that keep me interested in going to work. Keeps my mind steady and I often just fantasize about boys in the break room. I like to look at them on my phone. Tumblr is my go to for that.

School didn't work out for me I'm not that kind of girl and not all women are. I would rather a man take care of me and I would be his. A loyal woman that would do anything he says, but only for the right guy not any guy.

I know what your thinking, in this day and age I should be an independent women forcing my way up a corporate ladder or trying to do the same jobs a man can do. I'm not for all that. I don't care.

I forgot about Joseph. Joseph was a mystery. He was new to the area, had no friend or family and didn't seem to care about making friends and I don't know about his family. He never spoke of his family. Now... he's not the "I don't care about anything, I'm a bad ass kind of dude", because he obviously cared deeply about something as he would stare harshly off into the distance often. I imagine if your in that much of a daydream trance it must be kind of important.

I was caught in that gaze once when he first started working here I didn't know he wasn't staring at me. As I said, his eyes had soul piercing properties and I had walked right into his death ray glare. For me it was more of a "take those panties off ray". Which was more of what I would like to have done. It turned me on and made me so wet that I thought I peed myself. I ran to the bathroom to address the situation but as I went to unzip my pants zipper I suddenly found myself on the floor touching. I was on my back thrusting my hips into the air as the waters made their statment an orgasms riveted thru my body from my cunt out my mouth in the form of a sound I've never heard from myself. I wanted it to be real. Joseph will be the one I devote myself to. For him I will do anything he asks. If he wants.