Chapter 2

While Midnight Fire takes care of the security guards, Ken enters the elevator to needed to get to the top floor of the building. Midnight Fire will catch up once he's done with the guards to help Ken with the cameras. "So far so good. Never thought vigilantes would be easy to team up with. Especially when it's my own daughter." Ken said to himself. "I better keep a low profile on Midnight Fire. Perhaps do a little private investigation on him. Isabelle said he's a loyal friend." Ken made it to the top floor. He looks out the window. "Wow... The twins can see all of Neo-Tech from up here. No wonder their parents were so desperate to control it. And look where that got them into."

"Detective Parker, come in!" Midnight said in Ken's communicator. "What do you need to find?"

"My daughter told me while she was trapped in the cell in the bottom floor, she noticed Richard and Juri had top secret files of the same experiments that made her what she is. If I can find that file, maybe it could be the perfect evidence I'll need to take down the Osborne clan." Ken said. "No doubt Jamesu and Sari Osborne left some files for their kids to meddle with." Ken looked around until he stumbled onto a secret room. "This must be it."

Meanwhile...

Spider-Tsundere made it to the cell room at the bottom floor, she crawled on the ceiling to avoid being caught. "Hello... You guys still here?"

"Isabelle?"

"Yes it's me. I'm back. And I've come to finally get you out." Spider-Tsundere said. "I told you I kept my promise."

"It's about time."

"Sorry it took me so long. I had to become a superhero first. So promise you'll keep my secret?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

"No problem. We will. You'll be forever in our debt."

"Thanks. Okay stand back." Spider-Tsundere used her electric venom to destroyed the digital locks, thus opening the doors. All the victims were free. Spider-Tsundere recognized a few. "Daisy, Sasha, Laser, Leo, Jocelyn, wait aren't there two more after me?" She asked.

"They didn't make it. Those twins killed them after they tried to use their new found powers to escape." Leo said.

"Should we all have strange powers?" Spider-Tsundere said.

"Despite that costume looking pretty good on you Izzy. Most of us, like you, only have immunity to pain and stabs." Daisy said.

"But I have insanity and my whole body was altered. And I can even crawl on walls." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Well I do have some cosmic powers in me. Juri Osborne had a sample of the alien's dna from that invasion that destory Tokyo years ago." Daisy said.

"I got some immunity to fire and I can make fire." Laster said.

"I had a magical sash." Sasha said as everyone look at her weirdly. "Okay that was before I got captured. But I do have flexibility. My sash is back in my house."

"I have enhance speed and can build anything." Leo said.

"Then your gonna need to use those powers to get out of here." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Good idea. But we'll have to be very careful. Before he comes back." Sasha said.

"Who's he?" Spider-Tsundere asked Until she got blasted.

"I believe they are referring to me." 

Spider-Tsundere sees what looks like some kind alien-like robot with claw like arms and a head that looks like energy

Spider-Tsundere sees what looks like some kind alien-like robot with claw like arms and a head that looks like energy. He released a surge of energy at Daisy and Laser. Sasha, Leo and Spider-Tsundere dodged the blast.

"That's one mysterious robot." Spider-Tsundere said.

"That's his name. Mysterious. He's a dangerous robot with a corrupted human conscious." Daisy said. "And it looks like he shut down my powers."

"Me too." Laser said.

"Of course I did. My pollination in the different types of vad chemicals you fell into only dormant your powers for a super long time. Maybe even years. I practically cure you. Sure your pain immunity are the only ones that are in flux. But hey, potato pototo." Mysterious said.

"You have no idea who your dealing with tin can." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Oh. I heard if you. Your that Spider-Tsundere girl. And according to my scan of you, you saved earth from multiversal destruction. Very impressive. But some rookies superheroes don't end up legends like that so fast."

Mysterious shoots electricity from his claws, and it hits Spider-Tsundere as her purple eyes triggered and she acts insane. "Ha ha ha ha, get out of here. Now! Use the elevator." She said.

"Okay. But what about you?" Daisy asked.

"I'll take care him. Go now!" Spider-Tsundere as she continues to laugh.

"No wonder we didn't got crazy. The spider venom chemicals altered her psyche but she didn't give in." Leo said. "Come on."

The victims left as Spider-Tsundere was behind cause she's going to fight off Mysterious. "Remember wait at the front entrance. The Detective will escort you to the police station." She said as she reflected the electrical shocks with her electric venom blast. Mysterious screamed as he felt Spider-Tsundere's venom shock. "Alright you evil science bot. Let's get insane!"

 Let's get insane!"

To be continued...